Seventeen| Who is She

Santana

"I really have to do this? You know I'm not even with the phony shit." I pulled my hair up into a messy bun before slipping into my sneakers. "I can't even hide my facial expressions. I'm probably gonna mug her the entire time."

Easton just stared at me and puffed on the blunt. "We meet once a week and I can't go today. Auri is in Harlem and you're free, San. Don't act like this, ma. Just do it for Amour."

"This bitch wasn't doin' shit for Amour when she was up there trappin' out the bando." He started laughing but I was dead ass serious. I didn't like Raegan and I wasn't in the mood to pretend. All I wanted to do was go to the nail salon, the park for a little while, the ice cream shop, and then back to the house for a nap. I didn't feel like faking it with this trifling girl.

"Santana," Easton said. I didn't even look at him as I grabbed my phone and placed it inside of my Kate Spade bag.

"I'm gonna go get Amour dressed." I was pissed and he knew I was. He gently grabbed my arm before I could even take a step. "Get off of me. For real."

"I know this pisses you off but I really do appreciate you doin' this."

"Mhm." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. There was no way Raegan was doing this out the kindness of her heart. She was probably gonna shit bricks when I showed up instead of East. A small smile appeared on my face at the thought. "Okay. I have to get Amour dressed now."

Before I could walk off, he kissed me. "I love you. A lot of women wouldn't put up with this shit but you do."

"Well I fell in love with you and your child. This comes with the territory regardless of how I feel. I'm gonna deal with it." For the time being at least. I couldn't wait until he saw through this facade Raegan was putting on.

"See it's shit like that that make me fall even harder for you."

Everything he was saying was cute but I was mad. So I grabbed my bag and made my way down the hall. Amour was standing in her crib, drinking from her cup. It was obvious she waiting on someone to come get her.

"Nana."

"Hey mamas." I smiled, picking her up. "Are you hungry? Wanna eat?" Amour nodded her head and smiled. I carried her to the kitchen and sat her down in her high chair. Easton threw me off track this morning so I didn't even have anything warm to feed my baby. "East, do we have some more oatmeal?"

"You ate the last of it the other night." He said, making his way into the kitchen. Amour started whining and reaching for him, making me laugh.

"I knew there was something I meant to get from the store. Well entertain her while I make some grits." I grabbed a pot and filled it up with water before sitting it on the burner.

"You're really gonna have this attitude all day?" I rolled my eyes and continued to stand by the stove, scrolling on my phone waiting for the water to boil.

"I don't have an attitude." I retorted finally making eye contact.

"It's written all over your face. If you feel that strongly about it, I'll see if I can move some shit around." I watched as his face balled up.

"So now you have an attitude?" I threw my hands in the air and chuckled. "Great." Grabbing the bag of grits, I poured some in the pot and stirred them. "I told you I would do it. Either you take it or leave it. I know you have shit to do that's why I don't mind. However, if you expect me to be all happy and shit," I placed my hand on my hip and faced him. "It's not gonna happen. You're really blowin' this out of proportion."