Fifty One| No Manners

Easton

"I guess niggas wanna be famous

"I guess niggas wanna be famous. That shit cool with me. I'm what they aspire to be. Shit they mood is me. That Instagram chattin' ain't really movin' me. You mad at yourself, that shit ain't got nothin' to do with me. Damn, homie, couple years ago it looked like you would be the man, homie. What the fuck happened to you? Your origins don't attract bread. You one gram away from being a crackhead. Your shit got quiet. You had to act dead. Dick eater, ball grabber. You wanted to be me since we met. You just a tall rapper. None of them kids around your way even look up to you. You just seen me, show me love, that's the shit suckers do." It was crazy how I really showed these niggas love and they tried to come at me on some bullshit. The diss tracks dropped damn near two months ago but the emotion was still there.

"I hear the anger in your voice. I like that." Charlamagne said as Envy turned the record off. "It's crazy because y'all were supposed to release music together, right?"

"It won't see the light of day now." I shrugged, sitting back in the chair. "Niggas be secretly plotting. They love to act like they're showing love, whole time be hating."

"Tray did follow up with a second diss. How to Build a Loc."

I scoffed. "That didn't even deserve a response. It was lukewarm. I had already destroyed him with this. I told him if it's real smoke then we can settle it. I'm not with the internet shit. I got real things to focus on."

"Yeah man." Charlamagne nodded. "But he was sayin' some disrespectful shit."

"He definitely was." Angela Yee spoke, looking down at her notes. "He said you waited until you were damn near 30 to start gang banging, he called ya Pops a smoker, said you're from Baltimore, and low key came at San."

"That nigga isn't dumb. Santana laughed at him because we both know he doesn't have that same energy in person. Talking all that big shit on records is cool but I already hit him and told him, I'll pull up. No response and that's all I have to say about that." I let out a deep breath and shook my head. "I really try not to get into this stuff because I have a family. I have three kids and a wife." As soon as the word left my lips, I already knew it was about to trend on social media.

"WIFE?!" All three hosts asked in unison.

"I knew it because you flew her friends out there then you flew your kids out. I definitely talked about it on the Rumor Report when y'all got back from the Dominican Republic."

My phone vibrated and I already knew it was Santana.

San💍: Guess I might as well stunt on the gram now.