Eleven| Too Deep

Omniscient

Santana's breath hitched in her throat as Easton's hands roamed all over her body. He smirked down at her, noticing the small gesture. "Don't get scared now." He whispered in her ear, his hands running down to her backside. Santana squealed when his hands gripped her butt cheeks, bringing their bodies flush together. She could feel her heart thumping against her chest as he explored her body. His calloused hands against her soft skin sent chills down her spine. Easton had managed to render her almost helpless with just his touch. But she'd never let him know that.

"I'm not." She snapped, draping her arms around his neck. In an instant she was holstered up into his arms as he moved them to the kitchen counter. Easton's hand found its way around her neck as he pressed himself in between her legs. Santana gazed up at him. Both of their eyes were filled with want. "Tell me how bad you want me." She whispered softly, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Easton's body stiffened at her actions causing him to groan. Santana smirked feeling confident. She leaned forward closing the space between them. Her lips met his in a soft kiss. He squeezed her neck lightly causing her to gasp. No time was wasted as he invaded her mouth with his tongue. She moaned softly grinding her body against his. "Don't start nothin' ya ass cant finish." He grumbled against her lips. Santana smirked before grabbing his hand. Slowly she brought his hand from around her neck down to the waistline of her shorts. She looked up at Easton innocently as his hand twitched. "You playin'.' He chuckled as she pulled at the elastic. Smirking, she brung his hand down to feel her wetness. Easton's body stiffened once again as he felt her moisture. She bit her lip feeling his hardness pressed against her belly.

Easton squinted at her as a cocky grin spread across her lips. He nodded before grabbing her up roughly and throwing her over his shoulder. Santana yelped in surprise as he all but ran up to his bedroom. "Easton!" She laughed out as he laid her down on the bed roughly.

"Nah, you was bold in the kitchen. Keep that same energy." Before she could react her shorts were down and his hand found itself submerged in her wetness.

"East," She whimpered as his fingers grazed over her swollen clit.

"That's right baby...beg for it." He demanded slipping a finger inside of her. Santana could feel her body coming alive under his touch.

"Eastonnn..." She could no longer fight back the feelings he conjured within her. Easton smirked down at her, adding another finger.

"Tell a nigga how bad you want it." He urged working his fingers deeper inside of her.

"East baby..." she trailed off feeling his free hand lightly strum her clit. Her body jerked at the sensation. She could see him smiling cockily at her as she writhed beneath him. Easton could see the desperation in her eyes. He knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. But he wanted her to beg. "Easton ... please." She breathed feeling the waves of ecstasy creep up on her.

"Tell me what I want to hear San." He demanded bringing her to the brink to pleasure. San arched her back up ready to release all over her fingers. Easton's lips curled into devious smirk as he pulled his fingers from her sopping pussy unexpectedly.

"What the fuck?!" Santana shouted, her eyes popping open immediately. Easton remained quiet with a smirk on his face as she glared up at him. "You know what? This was a mistake." She snapped, trying to push him aside.

"Stop playin' with me." He grumbled pinning her back down onto the bed.

"Let me go Easton. Your ass playin'!" She fussed trying to get out of his grip.

"You mad?" He teased, letting her hands go. She knew Easton wanted her to beg for it, but her pride wouldn't allow it. Easton was on to her though. "If you don't wanna tell me what I want to hear..." He trailed off as he pulled the loose fitting shirt over her head. "Then I'm going to fuck it out of you." He growled as he slid her shorts down. Easton stared down at her body in awe.