Forty Seven| Do Not Disturb

Santana

Both of the babies were finally sleep and I just laid there next to them crying tears of joys. I hadn't had any sleep in almost twenty four hours and I was so tired. Easton had a show last night in Oakland. He was flying back right now and all this little departure proved to me was that I really did need him as much as I knew I did. Jace was the one that didn't want to sleep and when he finally closed his eyes, Jalen would decide he wanted to get up and cry, which ultimately woke his brother. Then Amour was trying to be all up under me. I knew she felt like she wasn't getting enough attention but it wasn't intentional.

"San," I heard my sister whisper. "Are you okay?" I shook my head and made my way out of the room. "What's wrong?"

"Bitch, I'm so tired." I whined, wiping my face. "I can barely walk right now." I plopped down on my bed and continued to cry my eyes out as Sanaa started laughing. "Get out." I groaned. There wasn't any energy in my body to curse her out.

"East, please hurry. She is losing it." I gathered enough strength to turn my head, seeing she was on FaceTime with my fiancé.

"San, you good, ma?"

"Is Trump a good president?"

"Huh?"

"Oh I thought we were askin' dumb ass questions." Easton chuckled before shaking his head. He knew I didn't mean to spazz. I was just cranky. "I'm sorry." I sighed. "Please hurry home."

"Auri is on her way over. Go to sleep. They're gonna hold it down until I can make it back to you. Aight? My flight got delayed but I'm comin' home to y'all." I nodded because Amour would be up in about an hour and Auri was the perfect person to be here to keep an eye on her. "I'll be there soon. I love you."

"I love you too."

"My flight got delayed too. I was supposed to be here hours ago." I didn't even respond because speaking would require energy and strength I didn't have. "Get some sleep and I'll fix you something to eat." I was glad she didn't wait for a response. It took everything inside of me to actually place the cover over my body. After laying there for a while, I couldn't even fall asleep, so I grabbed my laptop. I hadn't touched this thing in damn near two months and I was honestly having withdrawals.

Vivian: We're aiming for a spring release. Does that sound good to you? March is in a week. So I was thinking the beginning of April.

to Vivian: I don't know.

to Vivian: Summer release?

That way the twins would be six months. I wouldn't feel any type of way about leaving them with my parents since they would be a little older and sleeping longer throughout the night.

Vivian: I'll see but Kendu wants to get this out as soon as possible.

to Vivian: We'll talk about it at the meeting next week.

I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down while shutting down my laptop. After lying back down, I started feeling myself doze off until I heard small knocks on the door. I already knew exactly who it was. "San's sleeping." I heard my sister's voice.

"Shush. Mama sleep." Amour replied, walking away from the door. Once I heard them retreat, I was knocked out.

About six hours later, I groaned and stretched my body before finally sitting up and heading into the bathroom. I turned on my ratchet playlist and hopped in the shower. "She don't wanna be a freak no more. She don't wanna take Molly, get geeked no more." After washing my hair, I thoroughly massaged conditioner through it and threw it up into a messy bun as I washed my body. Since our sisters were here, East and I were about to have a date night. We hadn't really been out of the house together in the last two months and I knew he missed our alone time as much as I did. Once I washed my conditioner out and my body for a second time, I got out, slipping on my silk robe.