Thirty| It's Complicated (Part II)

Easton

"I haven't even heard from you in a week, Easton

"I haven't even heard from you in a week, Easton. You can't just show up and think we're good." Christina was going off as I made myself comfortable on her couch.

"I've been busy." I stated simply. "I'm here now tho. So you can lose the attitude. I'm really not about to argue with you, ma."

"I don't know who you're used to dealin' with but I'm not them. You can't go missin' for days at a time and think shit is cool. I'm not the one."

"You done?" I extended my leg, staring up at her. She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head. The attitude was written all over her face but I told her time after time that we weren't serious. I wasn't completely over Santana and I made that perfectly clear to every woman I was dealing with. I wasn't sure why they didn't take my warning to heart. I wasn't just saying shit to hear myself talk. I was trying to spare feelings. It was up to them to listen to my advice.

"Where have you been, East? You've been with Chantelle? You know she posted a picture of you sleepin' in her bed. Do better."

"You always bringin' up shit that has nothin' to do with you. Don't worry about Chantelle or anyone else. Worry about Christina and why she not over here showin' a nigga some love."

"Go back to where you've been to get some love. How bout that?" She slung her long hair over her shoulder.

Letting out a deep breath, I made myself more comfortable on her couch. "I had a few shows since you want to know where I've been. Besides seein' my daughter, you're my first stop. So are you gonna get out ya feelings and come over here and handle this?"

Christina's facial expressions softened a little but the attitude was still evident. I really didn't have the time for this shit. I let out a small sigh and shook my head. "I just missed you. You can't just go missin' for days at a time."

"You can't get mad if I don't call you, ma. I have a lot of shit goin' on. I already told you what this was in the very beginning. If you are lookin' for more then maybe we should kill this shit right now."

She shrugged her shoulders and looked away. "Maybe we should end it. That's what my mind is tellin' me to do."

"Aight then." I stood off of the couch only to have her push me back down. "I thought you was listenin' to ya mind, ma." She cut me off by straddling my lap.

"I'm sorry, East. You know how I get." Her lips connected with my neck. "I just missed you."

Leaning my head to the side, I let out a low breath. "You did all that shit for no reason." Her hand traveled down to my dick. She started rubbing me through my sweats.