Seven| Heartbreaker

Santana

Another week had gone by and I was still making my way through these threads. I was moving slow as hell but the pace worked for me because there was honestly no telling what I said. My mouth tended to have a mind of its own.

to Harper: Your breath smells...like a can of bounce that ass. Go to the dentist immediately.

That one made me burst out laughing. We went on one date but once his breath hit my nose, I left immediately after making up some excuse about my child.

The gag is, I don't have any damn kids.

Harper: Fuck you

Harper: You're not that fine anyways.

to Harper: No need to lie because we both know I am.

When my message turned green, tears started rolling down my cheeks because I was laughing so damn hard. This nigga blocked me. Give people a little honesty and they don't know how to handle it.

"What?" Megan stopped doing her client's face and faced me. In fact, all eyes were on me because I was dying laughing at this goofy nigga. I just passed my phone over. Her hand flew to her mouth as she read through the exchange. "Santana, you need to find a pocket and get inside. You are out of control."

"Tell me about it." I said, spinning around in my chair since I had some down time. My next client wasn't scheduled for another thirty minutes. So once Megan finished, we were gonna smoke real quick then probably order food through Ubereats. The rest of my day was filled. I definitely didn't have time to go anywhere for food.

Easton🙈: You ate?

to Easton🙈: 👀

to Easton🙈: Please come through for ya girl.

Easton🙈: My girl? I like the sound of that.

I tried to roll my eyes but all this text did was make me smile. But I wasn't trying to put too much thought into this thing with E. He was still with Kai and I was still seeing Caleb. It seemed like he liked me but obviously not enough to stop playing games. If he wanted me, he had to really show me. He had yet to cut that bitch off so clearly he wasn't feeling me enough to get his shit together.

to Easton🙈: Where are you getting food from? I was thinking ribs.

Easton🙈: Aight

I started smiling before placing my phone in my pocket and getting out of my chair to head to the alley. My best friend joined me as soon as I sparked up.

"Are we still going to Jha's birthday dinner?"

I shrugged. "We definitely can go. Benjy's food is really good."

"Your greedy ass."

"You know I know all of the good food places." We started laughing because I really did know all of the good places in every city I visited.

After smoking, I sprayed myself down and made my way back into the shop and washed my hands. My client was walking into the shop right on time. I smiled, spoke and headed straight to one of the sinks to wash her hair.

Once I finished, I wrapped the towel around her wet hair and led the way to my station. The bell above the door went off, capturing my attention. I looked up as Easton made his way inside with a box of food and a drink.

"Thank you." I smiled as he handed my food and drink over.

"You're welcome." He spoke, licking his lips. I couldn't stop blushing as he stared down at me. "Come're." He pulled me into a hug once I sat the stuff down. All eyes were definitely on us and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that everyone was about to jump down my throat. He knew what he was doing. "I'll see you later."