Thirteen| Main Thang

Easton

"Easton

"Easton." Raegan said, walking into the studio. "Why are we meetin' here? Where is my baby?"

"She's with Auri. The real question is what are you doin' here? In Houston?" I sat my notebook down and faced her. Her lip was busted and there was a bruise on her left cheek. I didn't even feel bad because she shouldn't have popped off. The entire scene could have been avoided.

"I came to see my child and to look at houses."

"For what?"

"What do you mean? I'm about to move down here. You can't just have another bitch-"

"Watch ya mouth." I cut her off.

Raegan rolled her eyes and continued. "You can't just have another chick takin' my spot. My daughter probably doesn't even know who I am."

"Whose fault is that, Rae?" I reached on the table and grabbed my pre rolled blunt. I was prepared for this conversation because her goofy ass always gave me a headache.

"I was goin' through shit but I'm good now, E." I sparked my blunt and nodded so she could continue. "I found a job down here at a nursing home. I'm ahead of the game. I'm tryin'." She pleaded. "I just want to see my child."

Everything she said sounded nice but I knew Raegan. She was manipulative and I wasn't falling for this shit. "Where is Darell?" Her eyes furrowed before she fixed her face.

"With his grandmother. I see him all of the time."

"Stop lyin'." I cut her off. "I actually talk to him every Friday and he says he hasn't seen you. So who is lyin'? I'll take his word over yours." I inhaled and blew the smoke out. "You can dip if you're not gonna be real and tell me why yo ass really here." My eyes watched her movements. She started fidgeting with her hands. Something she always did when she was nervous.

"I just miss you, Easton. He wasn't treatin' me right and I miss my family. I miss my daughter. I know I fucked up and I can't make any excuses. But I'm ready now. I'm ready for what you were tryna show me."

I chuckled. "Well it's too late for that, ma. Now if you want to be apart of Amour's life, we can figure something out but if you're lookin' for some other shit then you're wasting ya time. Santana is crazy so you might want to chill out."

San😍: What is that dummy trick saying?

Right on cue.

to San😍: Nothing really. I'll be to you in about an hour tho

San😍: Okay

San😍: Stay calm. She doesn't control your emotions anymore. Don't let her get a reaction out of you.