Twelve| Number One Fan

Six Months Later

Santana

"Sanaa, why are you cryin'? I told you that girl is sick of playin' games with you

"Sanaa, why are you cryin'? I told you that girl is sick of playin' games with you." I dropped my keys on the table and the bags behind the door, heading straight for the bathroom.

"I just want her to support me."

I let out a deep breath as I sat down on the toilet, putting my phone on speaker. "She has supported you. Have you supported her? No you haven't." I flushed the toilet and stood to wash my hands.

"You could have muted the phone, San."

"For what? You want my advice. That's too much trouble." My sister had this tendency of being selfish and it honestly worked my nerves. It was even worse in her relationship and I honestly felt bad for Nina sometimes. So I didn't bite my tongue when it came to this shit. Sanaa always thought everything revolved around her when that wasn't the case. "You're selfish and she's over it. A relationship is one hundred percent on both ends. You can't be putting in thirty five percent and expect her to meet you the rest of the way. If you're not gonna go overseas with her, then let her go. She followed you. Now either you return the sentiment or end it."

She let out a deep breath. "I love her, Santana. But I love my career too."

"Which one do you love more? Paris is one of the fashion capitals. Bitch, you can be a model over there too. Goodbye Sanaa because now you're irritating me."

"We aren't going to Paris. We're going to Spain."

"....okay? Go think about this conversation and call me back in forty eight hours once you let it marinate." Paris was a short plane ride away. She was just being the same selfish person that she had always been in that relationship. If she wanted to make it work, she could with no problem.

"Wait!" She yelled out as my finger hovered over the end button. "How are things goin' with you and Easton?"

I started blushing just hearing his name. "Things are going really well. Amour's birthday is tomorrow and were throwing a birthday party."

"Ooh, step mommy role is in full effect. I see you." My sister was a mess. "You always stressed how you weren't gonna date men with kids."

I chuckled. "I did but it's not bad. I've actually fallen in love with Amour. She is the sweetest little girl."

"I'm happy for you." She admitted. "How is the writing going?"

"I don't know. I finished the book a month ago. I submitted it to about five publishing companies. No one has gotten back to me so I'm a little discouraged." I grabbed my phone and headed into the bedroom. "I was already skeptical because what if they steal my work? Bitch, I'm gonna blow the whole fuckin' building up."