Forty Five| No Tears Left to Cry

Easton

"Right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time

"Right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time. Ain't got no tears left to cry." Santana sung the song at the top of her lungs as we made our way through traffic. I looked over at her and smiled. I loved seeing this smile on her face. I had been home for about two weeks and things between us were so much better. "I just want you to come with me. We on another mentality."

"San, ma, let her sing it."

She reached for the knob so fast, turning the music down. "I can always turn on some Khia. Don't Trust No Nigga is forever a mood, so what's really good? I can easily rap that instead."

"Keep playin' with me."

"Am I playin'?" She flashed a small smile and turned the music back up. "They point out the colors in you. I see 'em too and boy, I like 'em." My eyes were locked on her as she danced in her seat. Stopping at a red light, she turned to me and palmed my cheek. "We way too fly to partake in all this hate. We out here vibing." I chuckled as she continued to belt the song out like she wrote it. "I just want you to come with me."

"I'm not goin' anywhere, San."

"Oh I know." She smirked, pulling into the parking lot of Dr. Thomas' office. "Ready?" I nodded as we got out of the car. "I can't wait to have these kids." She huffed as we made it up the third flight of stairs. She was on her health shit, so elevators were out of the question. The twins were due in one week but she looked like she was gonna pop any day now.

"They'll be here before you know it." San nodded as we finally made it to his office. He stopped speaking with his receptionist to tell us to go inside.

Santana eased her way onto the couch and let out a deep breath. "And I wanted to have two babies at once. I was definitely trippin'." I chuckled as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun. "Why are you starin' at me like that?"

"Because I love you." The biggest blush spread across her cheeks before we focused on Dr. Thomas making his way into the room. She reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. Ever since our first session a few weeks ago, things had gotten a lot better. We communicated a little better since we knew how the other person felt. This was the third one and if they continued to help with the progress of our relationship then I was completely for it.

"How are we doing today?" He asked, sitting in front of his desk.

"I'm tired but other than that, I'm having a good day." Santana spoke.

"My day has been pretty cool." Shrugging, I made myself more comfortable on the couch. "I was in the studio for a few hours before we headed over here."

"Working on a new album?"

"Nah. I'm about to put out a mixtape tho. I need something to hold my fans over while I take a break to help San with the babies."