Twenty Seven| Full Circle

Easton

When I heard the door slam behind me, I shook my head. How was she seriously mad at me over some shit she was hiding? If the tables were turned, I wouldn't have heard the last of it. She would have went the fuck off not caring about what I had to say. Now I knew that is exactly how she was going to feel once I broke the news that it's a strong possibility that Kai's baby might be mine.

The timelines matched up but I still wasn't sure.

Sighing, I fished my keys out of my pocket and made my way outside. When my eyes landed on Santana sitting on the hood of her car, crying, I made my way over.

"I'm tired of running away." She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "That isn't gonna get us anywhere." Her teary eyes staring up at me was breaking a nigga. "I was comin' to tell you. You just found that before I had the chance to. I wasn't tryin' to be sneaky."

"What took you so long? That's some shit you should have shared a long time ago."

"Zay barely visits so I didn't even think he was goin' to be a problem but you're right. I'm sorry. I was wrong." I nodded my head. "I'll get you that list but what you're not gonna do is talk to me like that ever again. Are we clear?"

"Yeah. We're clear. I'm sorry for comin' at you like that. But yo mouth is just as reckless."

Santana nodded her head before getting off of her car. "You're right and I'm workin' on that." She chewed on her bottom lip before letting out a deep breath. "I'm about to put everything out on the table. No more secrets." She wrapped her arms around my waist. "Do you really have to go? I would like to talk about this now."

I grabbed her hand and led the way back into my house. Auri and Amour were still out. I was glad they weren't around to witness the shit show that had transpired.

The thought of Santana being with another nigga was just an image I would prefer not to ever think about. But the fact that I was in his face just pissed me off. It wasn't really her fault because she didn't know the nigga was there. She still should have told me though. He was staying at her crib and shit. There's no telling what he tried.

"Okay. So, I guess I'll start at the beginning." Santana walked into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of wine before making her way back over. "The first text was to my cousin, Alexis. We have bad blood between us, so the text was petty. Then there was Barron." She poured up the alcohol before passing a glass over to me. As she ran through each confession, I was shocked, appalled, and pissed but I was glad she was being honest. "I didn't even think this shit would get this far or this bad."

"This shit is wild. So who do you think is gonna potentially become a problem?"

Her head jumped back as she polished off her glass before pouring another one. "Well no one else. I put Isaiah in his place."

"Wait what? He tried somethin'?"

"Oh my God!" Santana threw her arms in the air. "Please just shut up and listen. That's our damn problem now. We don't know how to listen to each other."

"I am listenin' and you just said you had to put the nigga in his place. Why?"

"Easton," She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. "Please just relax and hear me out." I wasn't really trying to. "If I tell you he was tryin' something, what exactly is that gonna prove? You're gonna react and I get where you'll be comin' from because I'm always on the same type of shit. But I handled it."