Forty Nine| Everything is Love (Part One)

Santana

Kendu and I were just staring at each other across the table. The release of my second book was in a week. He was still pissed that everyone agreed to go with my time frame but I could honestly care less. "Just make sure you promote on your social media since you'll be out of the country."

"WiFi is everywhere. So it'll get done." I slightly rolled my eyes before staring down at the text from my mom on my Apple Watch.

"So, May 20th is the release date. The book tour can start two weeks later, around June 3rd."

"That's Easton's birthday. Can we push it back a little further? June 10th will actually be perfect."

Vivian smiled. "That works out." Her eyes landed on Kendu. He was sitting there with his face still balled up and I was honestly annoyed with his behavior. One small kiss shouldn't have had him in his feelings like this; especially a whole ass year later. I know how to work my magic but damn. This was ridiculous. "Sounds good, right?" His eyes landed on me before he finally nodded his head.

"The tour will start off with six cities. Depending on how well the book sales, we'll add more dates. Will you be ready for all that?" He asked never breaking our eye contact.

"I will. My babies will be six months and I'm slowing down their milk supply, so we'll be good."

"Right now we have Atlanta, Houston, Miami, NYC, D.C. and LA on the list. I'm sure it'll grow bigger. Your fans have been waiting on this. So I know they'll support." Vivian flashed a wide smile in my direction. I really loved this lady. She really worked well with me and I appreciated all of the things she did for me. I knew she stuck her neck out to get the released pushed back for me.

"Okay. Well I need to get goin'." I grabbed my paperwork and stood up from the table. "I'll see y'all in two weeks." Smiling, I made my way out of the office. Easton and I were going to Punta Cana for a week. It was a tradition to spend a week with my girls but he highjacked my plans for my birthday and made this trip a baecation as well. Of course I didn't mind because once that liquor hit my system, I was gonna want my back blown out immediately.

"Hey San," Ms. Blossom spoke as I walked into the daycare to get Amour. "She doesn't feel any better. She's had a small cough all day." I sighed and nodded my head, walking over to my daughter. She was seated at one of the tables with her head resting on her arms.

"Hey mamas." Her head jumped up and turned at the sound of my voice. When her eyes landed on me, she started crying as she ran up to me. "Stop crying. I'm here now. Come on. Let's go get some medicine and head home." She nodded her head and laid her head on my chest. I knew I should have let her stay with my mom today like I started too. When she woke up with a cough this morning, they tried to convince me that it wasn't a big deal but I should have known better. After strapping her in, we headed to Walgreens. I got some chicken noddle soup, Vick's Vapor Rub for children, cough syrup, ice cream, and some tea bags because warm tea always helped when I had a sore throat and stomach. Amour was in the basket, trying her best not to fall asleep. So I made the trip as quick as I possibly could.

When I got to my parents' house, they brought the twins out to my Audi. "Wrap her up. She might have to sweat it out." My mother said, making sure both car seats were strapped in. "How did court go today?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "He hasn't texted me back so I guess it's still goin' on. I really hope everything is goin' in our favor. We need to get one. Just one. They're out here killing us like it's a sport and it's sickening. It's disgusting really. How am I goin' to explain this to my sons?"

My daddy let out a deep breath. "It's not going to be easy. Just let them know they need to do whatever to make it back home to you. They can fight it legally."