Eight| Choose

Santana

"And you just let him leave?" Megan semi-yelled. "You're better than me. I would have been spread eagle before he had a chance to turn around." I shook my head because I knew she was serious.

"I don't think I've ever picked up my phone so fast in my life. I texted Caleb immediately telling him, we need to talk."

"What did he say?"

"He said, he was busy and will stop by tomorrow."

Megan let out a deep breath as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. "Don't let that nigga come to the shop. That is drama waiting to happen. Meet him somewhere." That wasn't a bad idea because this discussion could get ugly real fast. "What are you gonna say? It was fun, see you around?"

"I don't know." I whined. "I haven't put much thought into it. Once E said he cut ties with Kai, I was just trying to match his effort. I can't preach about him cutting her off but I'm around here still entertaining someone else."

My best friend nodded her head. "Kai isn't gonna give up that easily. We both know that so you have to stay on your toes with that hoe."

"I already know but she's the least of my worries. I have more pressing shit to dwell on. I don't want to hurt Caleb tho. He is a cool person. I really enjoyed spending time with him but.."

"He's just not enough." Megan completed. I nodded my head and chewed on my lip. "Look at my lil nigga E, swooping in to make you sure you don't become the president of the Bitter Bitch Committee."

"I'm sick of you." I playfully rolled my eyes. "He can either keep me from becoming the president or make the president. This could honestly go either way." I admitted. "I'm not being negative. I'm just being real. I'm not lookin' for a fuck buddy. I don't do causal situations well."

"San, talk to him about that first then go from there. If he's not fuckin' with it then move on. At least you can say you tried."

I nodded then started smiling. "I'll still have to fuck him before I duck him tho. That looks too good to pass on." Megan started dying laughing. "I'm just playin'. He seems like the type that'll have me doing pop ups because his dick is just too good. You see how dumb Kai was actin'."

"Well Kai is just a dummy bitch anyways so there's that." Megan turned around and sighed. "Don't overthink it. Just talk to him. Pick his brain and see where his mind is at. You also need to see if you're ready for what he's bringing to the table. He has a child and I know you love other people's kids but if you're gonna be with him, you're gonna have to take on a motherly role. Are you ready for that?"

I had thought about that. "That has been on my mind a lot." I admitted. "But I've grown really fond of Amour. If I'm gonna be with Easton then I have to accept her and I do. What type of woman would I be if I didn't?"

"That's why you're my best friend because you're a real one." I started smiling as we made our way to the front of the studio to get the shoot over with.

" I started smiling as we made our way to the front of the studio to get the shoot over with