Thirty Seven| Clear the Air

Easton

"Wake up hoe! It's Thursday!" Megan damn near knocked down the door

"Wake up hoe! It's Thursday!" Megan damn near knocked down the door. San and I hadn't even been back to bed. We were up all night talking. The pregnancy news took me off guard but I couldn't say I wasn't excited. I had been waiting on this moment for a lil minute. I really just hoped Santana was okay with the way things were playing out. She constantly stressed how she wanted to be married before having a child and the last thing I wanted was for her to think she was just another baby mama. "Yikes." Megan made an awkward face. "I forgot you were here, East."

"I already took the tests." Santana said, trying to hide her smile.

Her best friend's eyes grew wide before she walked fully into the room, plopping down on the bed. "Okay. Don't leave me hanging."

"I'm pregnant." The biggest smile appeared on both of our faces. It was obvious I wouldn't get tired of hearing her say that. "Surprise."

"I knew it!" Megan jumped up and started crip walking.

"Get out." Santana pointed towards the door, trying not to laugh. "Don't let John see you doin' that."

Megan playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm affiliated now. Thanks to my God child." She placed her hand on San's stomach and smiled. "I can't believe this. I'm so excited."

"You know what, so am I. I was a little scared at first but seeing the joy this news is bringing y'all, makes me so happy. I know I'll have a great support system. So I'm ready."

"I don't know why you doubted that." Meg sat down and grabbed Santana's hand. "This is big. You deserve this, San. You're gonna be a great mother and we can't wait to go on this journey with you."

"Real shit." I co-signed. "I can't think of anyone else that I would want to have a family with."

Santana's eyes started tearing up. "See this shit gon get on my nerves. I'm already dramatic. My emotions are goin' to be on ten and I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Me either." Megan joked. "I'm gonna go cook breakfast. What do you want?"

"Thank God. I want some cheese grits and a pork chop."

"Do you think we're at Waffle House? All you have is bacon and sausage, sis. Pick and choose."

"Let's do Ubereats because I really want that pork chop."

"Santana,"

"Okay." San rolled her eyes before getting off of the bed. "I'll take bacon and sausage."

"It's beef sausage, so I got you, East." With that being said, Megan finally made her way out of the room.

My eyes were glued to Santana's every move. She lifted the shirt above her head and pulled a sport's bra over her head before putting on some panties. I guess she caught me staring because her eyes landed on me. "Easton, stop starin'."