The Arrival.

3rd Person's POV:-
"Oh My God!~ They're here. Oh God! Ahh~~" the whole Korea was cheering. Most of them were girls.

"My son is finally back" his dad teared up. The whole ground surrounding the helipad was surrounded by people, screaming, yelling all were the ways to show their excitement and love for them.

"There's the first helicopter. Ahh~" the girls screamed on top of their lungs.

There came the first helicopter. It landed onto the helipad and the door opened. As soon as he stepped his foot on the ground, the girls started screaming louder.

"Oh My God! It's Park Jimin! Jimin! We love you! Jimin marry me~ Jimin!"

Park Jimin; a 25 years old wealthy, one of the richest boys, owns a big company. A hot, flirty owner but has his heart stolen by the love of his life, his girlfriend.

He ran his hand through his soft hair, with that Kingka attitude and started to walk when,

"Park Jimin!" The beautiful yet scolding voice came from the helicopter and he stopped onto his tracks. Bailey came out of the helicopter and walked towards him

"Why are the girls screaming your name!?" She stomped.

"Bailey! Not again!" Jimin said and she sighed and moved closer to him, whispering in his ear.

"You're mine!" She smiled and kissed his cheek and wrapped an arm around his bicep and the now screaming ladies were quiet.

Bailey Heffley:- a 23 years old doll, loves Park Jimin dearly and is really really possessive when it comes to Jimin. Suspicious a lot due to Jimin's flirty nature but Jimin loves her "this" side.

 Suspicious a lot due to Jimin's flirty nature but Jimin loves her "this" side

There came another helicopter and again the screams were being audible.

"It's him! He's here! OMG! He's here! It's been so long! Finally!" The ladies again screamed.

The helicopter landed and the door opened and the crowd went quiet, narrowing their eyes, to see inside the helicopter.

Suddenly a girl came out and the crowd was silent as to where was the person they've been searching for 10 years.