Car Crash.

Tomorrow at 9 am;
Hana's POV:-
"Bye love take care. Also I'll try to arrive early so that we can go on that check up of yours" Jungkook kissed my cheek and I smiled and waved to him as he left to work. Actually I lied to him that the check up was on 2 pm although it is on 11 am. I sighed and went upstairs to get ready for my check up and also the encounter.

Lee Hana's POV:-
"Here you go your breakfast" I placed the plate infront of him and turned around to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Hana.....your silence is disturbing me a lot" I opened my mouth to say something but then lost words as his eyes were sparkling from guilt.

"Taehyung" I said in a low voice, turning around and releasing my wrist from his grip. "Did you take your medicine on time?" I asked a little rudely. Although I don't show him that I care for him but I still do care for him and he sighed and nodded.

"Please take care of yourself. I'm not going to live with you forever to take care of you." I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to bake myself pancakes. I was baking when I felt hands wrapping around me and those stupid butterflies again flew into my stomach.

"You're going to get late for work Tae" I breathed out when his breathe stroke my ear and I closed my eyes nervously.

Should I or should I not?

"Yesterday you looked really beautiful, Hana" he whispered and I opened my eyes and pushed him away from me.

"What're you doing?" I teared up and he sighed while ruffling his hair.

"I was trying to-"

"You think I'm a puppet to you!? Stop playing with my feelings! Stop toying me! I'm not a thing that you own! You only use me to get her jealous so that she comes to you! I-I-"

"Hana what the hell? Where did she come from?" He asked and I sobbed.

"I-I need to work." I said pulling my coat over my shoulders and grabbing the car keys and shutting the door behind me with a hard thud. I took three steps and sighed and again went inside.

"Taehyung I left your medicine in your drawer and also your face towel is in your closet while your body towel is in the basket. Oh and don't forget to take your wallet with you. And your socks are in your shoes which I polished last night. Bye" I said and drove off to the hospital to work.

Hana's POV:-
I drove to the hospital as it was time for my check up. I went inside and into the room where the ultrasound will take place.

"Hello Mrs.Jeon. Good morning" Rose smiled to me while wearing her gloves and I only looked at her face that how she was acting sweetly.

"Good morning" I replied without a smile and she asked me to lay down.

~~~~~

"I've examined you and there isn't any problem. You just have to take care of your diet. I'll write some healthy stuff you may buy them" she smiled to me and I nodded.

"Have a nice day" she smiled to me, handling me the prescription paper when I placed a hand onto her shoulder and she looked at me while her smile slowly faded away.

"We need to talk." I said and she looked down.

"Let's go to the nearest cafe" I said and she looked at me with a light nod.

~~~~~

"Two coffee's please" I ordered the waiter as we  got comfortable on the seats in the cafe.