Who's......Yoona?

Jungkook's POV:-
I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the frame. I pushed it aside and went to take a shower. After dressing up, I went downstairs to have breakfast because I also have a flight in two hours. I reached downstairs and there were Bailey and Jimin on the breakfast table.

"Hey guys!" I joined and they greeted as well.

Hana served the breakfast and I have to agree that her cooking is delicious.

"Hana where are you going?" I asked.

"To......make you a tiffan"

"Leave it and have breakfast." I munched onto the food and she sat down next to me.

"Oh shit! I forgot to pack" I was about to stand up when she placed her hand onto my arm.

"I-I already packed your clothes" she said and I nodded.

After I had my breakfast it was my time to leave. I walked to Hana and she only looked down.

"Thanks for packing my suitcase. Also no need to worry if I'm not here. Jimin will take care of things" I said and she nodded.

"Bye" I said and went along with Jimin to the airport.

Is she really nice? Or is she pretending?

Hana's POV:-
"Bye" I whispered and even if he makes me feel that I'm the ugliest person alive, I'm still going to miss him.

"Hana!" Bailey snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh right! Now it's time for your classes!" I laughed and we both made my way to my room.

"Woah this is your room?" She asked amazed and I giggled.

"Yeah but.....I don't wear these clothes nor I'm into such type of things"

"Oh okay." She sighed and we headed to the kitchen.

"Look what people demand in their daughter in law is that she knows how to cook and how to handle things related to house."

"Cooking? I never cooked!"

"That's the point! If you want Jimin's parents to accept you, you must first know how to cook"

"I don't know how to and-"

"Hey! Stop being tensed! I'm here to help you!" I smiled and started with Kimchi.

"Wow! You're actually pretty good!" I said as I saw her being focused and all.

Aww~ how cute! She really does love Jimin a lot.

After about half an hour, Jimin also arrived and she presented the Kimchi to him. He tasted it and choked onto the first take.

"It's so spicy!" He hissed and Bailey stomped her feet.

"I hate you, Jimin! I'm the worst cook!" She sighed and plopped down onto the couch.

"Hey, it takes time to learn things. Now why don't we start again?" I smiled and she agreed.

We made it again and this time I presented my Kimchi to Jimin.

"This is so good!" He said and now Bailey placed her Kimchi in front of Jimin.

"This is......better" he smiled and she smiled too.

"It's okay. You just need to do a lot of practice!" I assured her and she nodded.

Hyedi's POV:-
"My daughter is genius!" My mom cheered as I told her about the secret behind the success of Jeon company.