Meet Hoseok.

Jungkook's POV:-
I woke up in my room and saw the mess I made in my room. I looked at my chest and there was that fucking album. I threw it across the room and got ready.

I went downstairs and there I saw Hana having her breakfast.

"Good morning" I greeted as I joined but she only hummed.

"Can you pass me the salt?"

"It's closer to you" She said and I was taken aback by her sentence. I shrugged and started eating more when the bell rang and I opened it.

"Letter for Mr. Jungkook"

Letter? For me?

"Yes please" I signed. I opened it and my eyes nearly watered up.

"Mr. Jeon, it was very sad to hear about your loss. But taking revenge and hitting Oh Sehun is really inconsiderate and cheap. Mr. Sehun told us all about it and we have proof too. So, according to the companies policy, you have to empty your house for two days. It's the punishment that Mr.Sehun wants from you. Thankyou"

I almost dropped onto my knees as Sehun's words flashed into my mind that he'll have a time with my wife.

I walked back to Hana, joining her on the dining table. I looked at my house, this luxury, this fame all was slowly being taken away from me.

"Hana pack some things"

"What?"

"We're leaving"

"Where?"

"Just do what I say."

Hana's POV:-
"Can you atleast tell me that where are we going?" I asked as he was standing in the door way with his luggage. He took a glance at the house and sighed.

"Give me this" He grabbed my luggage and walked forward to his car.

We sat into the car and he started driving.

"So, you miss your family?" He asked and I remained quiet as I was mad at him.

"I'm asking you, deaf" I still didn't say anything.

"Okay, Whatever" He said and I rolled my eyes.

We arrived to a house and he knocked on the door.

"Okay look, this is my cousins house. We have to stay here for two days. Also, try to keep your self away from him because he's really clingy and I don't want someone to get really free with you. Understand" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

Jungkook's POV:-
What the hell is wrong with this weirdo?

The door opened and there my smiley, clingy and friendly cousin stood with a huge, freaking grin on his face.

"YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!" He squealed and I rolled my eyes at him as I have to live with him for two whole days.

"Yes" I replied and he hugged me tight.

"Hi I'm-"

"You're Hana and I'm Hoseok!" He smiled cheekily and hugged her.

"Wait Wait Wait, what're you doing?" I asked as I placed my hand between them.

"I'm hugging her"