I've something to tell you.

Jungkook's POV:-
"Let's start over" I smirked and she looked at me and blushed. I kissed her cheek and released her from my embrace. The sight infront of us was magnificent.

"Come on" I grabbed her hand and took her with me a little forward. I clicked a button and several rose petals were shimmered onto her and she giggled. I grabbed her hand and kissed it and she blushed as I was gentle with her. We ran towards my helicopter that was standing on a helipad. My Servant opened the door and we immediately climbed onto it.

"I'm so excited!" She clapped as I wore my belt.

"You'll experience more. This is just the beginning" I smiled and the helicopter started. She clutched onto the belt as she was scared and she had her eyes closed. I wrapped an arm around her pulling her more closer to me. After a while we were in the sky. It was late night and the view was so awesome.

"Jungkook it's so beautiful!" She exclaimed with joy as she saw the tiny world below us. And the golden lights of the streets. I smiled and just adored her smile as she looked out of the window.

We reached a point where the fireworks started and I nodded to the pilot and he nodded as well. He clicked a button and the beautiful fireworks were infront of her now. Then shoot another one that said SORRY! She looked at me and I nodded. She blushed and placed her hand onto my hand.

"I already forgave you Jungkook what's the meaning of this?"

"Check that one out" I said and pointed towards the sky. She looked at her right and another one lit which said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. At this she teared up and placed her palm onto her mouth.

"Y-you did this?" She asked and I smiled and rolled my eyes as Duh' Ofcourse. The helicopter landed on the same point where we first met; where we first got married.  The difference was just that it was night.

She gasped as she stepped out and I held her hand taking her a little forward

"Here." I handed her a large packed box. "Go change into this but I'll get you ready" I smiled and she smiled back with a light nod.

Hana's POV:-
I felt so touched what Jungkook was doing only for his confession. I went inside and unwrapped the box and it was the same wedding dress I wore on my wedding day. I gasped and it was all so romantic I've to admit. I wore the dress and went outside to Jungkook who was also dressed in a tuxedo.

"What is this all?" I laughed trying to sound that I don't know anything.

"You sit here" He smiled and made me sit on a stool in front of a mirror. He placed the necklace on to my neck and tied it. He placed the earring into the piercing that I was having in my ear and I closed my eyes and smiled lightly.

After all the setting was done he grabbed my hand and took me at the exact same spot where we presented our wedding vows. We stood in front of eachother and smiled.