Her Vagina has more users than Fb.

Jungkook's POV:-
My eyes watered up and I only stared at the woman in front of me.

"Jungkook?" Hana shook me But I was still standing just staring at the pretty yet ugly face.

"I invited her. She's your mother Jungkook. Also look whom I invited as well." She smiled pointing to a person who was wearing a mask and sunglasses with a beanie.

"Your friend" she giggled and that person came closer to me and removed his beanie then his sunglasses and then finally his mask and smirked.

I closed my eyes to take a deep breathe and then finally my tears fell.

"Did....you d-do this Hana?" I asked her and she held my shoulder.

"I know you're proud and yes I did it" she smiled and my heart shattered.

How could she?

"OMG! Jungkook is meeting his mother, everybody." Sehun gasped turning everyone's attention to us.

"W-what're you doing?" Hana asked her and I pushed her hand that was resting onto my shoulder.

"Everybody look at this coward. Wasn't I right? That he wasn't focusing on his work just because of this woman, his mother, a porn fucking star. A mother whose vagina has more users than Facebook" Sehun yelled and I only stared at the ground with my tears trickling down my face. I wasn't feeling the urge to hit him, I felt numb. It was my fault that I told her about my past. I should not have trusted her.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook is a liar, everyone! Didn't he promise to never meet his mother? But he still meets her! A fucking liar is Jeon Jungkook" he yelled and yelled and I only stood there, not knowing what to do, I felt broke, hurt, tired and most of all betrayed.

Suddenly the media and all came in, taking pictures making videos, throwing rubbish news at me. I only felt embarrassed. And for a fact I know that my company will never be successful as it used to be now.

"You're Sehun?" She asked him and he smirked.

"Why Ofcourse, Baby!" He said and walked to her and was about to touch her face when I grabbed his hand and she moved behind me, scared from him.

"Jungkook I didn't do it on purpose!" She cried and I grabbed her wrist, forcefully and took her outside with me. She sat into the car and I started driving.

"Jungkook I never meant to hurt you. It's all a misunderstanding. Jungkook please don't be hurt." She cried and begged me to forgive her when I only looked straight at the road.

"I trusted you!" I cried and she sobbed while asking me to forgive her.

"I didn't tell you about my feelings so that you can tell all the world!" I increased the speed of the car and she clutched onto my arm.

"I even slapped Hyedi for you!" I again sped up the car and she cried.

"I started to care for your feelings! I started caring for you! But forgive that I'll ever love you! I hate you!" I shouted and stopped the car with a halt.