Guk' Weds Hana.

Min Hana's POV:-
"Hana we're back!" Oppa called.

"Okay Tae, oppa's calling me. I need to rush. Take care and I'm hoping to see you soon! Bye!" I hung up and went downstairs.

"Nanna oppa where were you both?" I asked and they passed eachother a smile.

"What?" I asked and they handed me an envelope. I opened it and there was an invitation to the Jeon house. I gasped as there were some pictures of Jungkook.

"An invitation?"

"Well, we were asked to come to the Jeon house. Don't you want to know why?"

"....?"

"Because they wanted to discuss your wedding with Jungkook!" Oppa exclaimed and I dropped the invitation.

"W-what?" I asked shocked.

"Yes!!! And we fixed the date too!" Nanna said with full excitement.

"Oh My God!! Oppa! Oh My God! I-I can't believe! Oh yessss! Finally! Nanna" I jumped around, laughing crazily and hugging my nanna and they both chuckled at my excitement.

"Haha I knew you would be so happy!" Oppa ruffled my hair.

"Oppa did you meet Jungkook?" I asked happily.

"Ofcourse I met him"

"H-how is he?" I blushed

"He's more handsome than we saw in the pictures and nature wise he's just the husband type. I can tell that you will love a happy life with him" he said and I blushed.

"Well, it's a yes from my side. But oppa when is the wedding?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow!?" I asked shocked.

"I know it's such a short time but Jungkook wanted to take things fast because he also has some business dealings he had to attend after the marriage. We don't have much idea what they were saying but they wanted you to be the daughter in law of the Jeon family as soon as possible. If you aren't okay with it you can tell. We can delay-"

"NO! Oppa, if Jungkook wants it to be this way, then let it be. I'm also desperate!" I blushed and they both cheered.

There was a knock on the door and oppa opened it.

"Yes?"

"Does Mr. Min live here?"

"Yes I'm Mr.Min?"

"Mr. Jeon sent these presents and gifts for his beloved bride and soon to be wife as a gift from his side because he couldn't meet her so that's why. Also there is everything in it, which she needs for the wedding."

"Thankyou!"

"I take my leave, sir! See you at the wedding!" The waiter bowed and left and I was at cloud nine. I would be at 73 If it existed. I was blushing madly.

"Well, My angel, is going to get the best husband ever!" Oppa said and Nanna kissed the top of my head.

*Jungkook, is so sweet. I love him even more*

Jungkook's POV:-
*I can't believe I acted all good and stuff*

"Jungkook! Thanks for making me proud son!"