For Jungkook.

Tomorrow at 9:00 am;
Hana's POV:-
Me and Jungkook arrived back last night. He immediately went to sleep while I looked at the chest he brought for me and realized that he's trying to make me happy at least. So why not try to make him meet his mother.

"Madam the omelet" the waitress said and I picked it out from the pain and prepared the tray for Jungkook.

I settled everything up for him to have his breakfast.

"3, 2, 1" I mumbled and there he rushed downstairs.

"Good morning" he smiled and I smiled back.

We both sat together and had our breakfast while he told me that he misses Jihee and everything.

"Jungkook" Hyedi called and came in.

"Hyedi? What're you doing here?" He asked her while she hugged him.

"I missed you. Why? Can't I come to your house?"

"Who said that? Of course you can. Come have breakfast with us. It's delicious" Jungkook smiled and her smiled broke.

"Hmm......so you now think her breakfast is delicious?" She said, taunting him.

"Hyedi what's wrong with you. You know I love you."

"Maybe" She teared up and there goes her drama.

"Hey! What happened love?" He asked cupping her face and she only cried.

"You forgot about me Jungkook. You stopped calling me, texting me, you ignored me"

"I can never ignore you, Hyedi. I love you. I'll go insane without you"

"You promised me that you'll make me Mrs.Jeon But then why're you spending time with her" she cried and I held the fork with so much force to crack her head.

"Hyedi why're you bringing up that topic. Okay, let's go to the office and then we'll eat ice cream"

"Shopping?"

"Okay, we'll go shopping. Happy now?" He asked and she nodded.

"Let's go"

"But Jungkook your coat" I interrupted and he rushed upstairs to grab his coat.

"Oh so you're trying to look expensive so that my Jungkook loves you and you enjoy this luxury?" She smirked and I scoffed.

"You wear so much make up-"

"An expensive one" she smirked, cutting me off.

"Bitch, then you should start eating your make up as well so that you be pretty on the inside too" I smirked and her sinister smirk vanish.

"How dare you trash of ugliness. Just see how I make you leave his life. After all one of us has to betray him so that he gets emotionally sick and commit suicide leaving this wealth to Me"

"I will never leave him in the time of need. And just you see how he leaves you" I said when Jungkook walked down the stairs. She hurriedly took the glass of water and poured it onto her face ruining her mascara.