The Holy Night.

Hana's POV:-
"Did you both fight?" I asked sitting back into the car.

"Hana I don't like your friendship with him. You better break it. That's better for you" He said while driving and this got me emotional.

"Jungkook you can have a girlfriend, tons of friends, but what's the problem if I have a best friend?" I teared up.

"It's not about you having friends, it's about a guy being your friend"

"I'm sorry but I can't agree to that." I said and he sighed.

"Okay let's just leave this topic for now. You know, I want to tell you something"

"Really? Um yeah sure." I excitedly asked as he said that, hoping that he'll compliment me.

"You looked......beautiful today" He smiled to me and I blushed.

"T-thankyou" I giggled and he smiled.

"You really loved the present right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Jungkook can I request something from you?"

"Sure"

"Why can't you be polite with me all the time? Like, why do you always talk rudely to me?"

"Seriously Hana? I was just getting romantic when you spoiled my mood" he said and I laughed.

"Aww I'm sorry, kookie"

"Come on, Stop calling me that" he said and I laughed teasing him more.

He stopped near an ice cream Parlour and he told me that it's because he is really happy today so he went to grab us some ice cream.

"Wow you really are in a good mood" I laughed and he laughed back.

"Yup I am. Hana........You won't betray me, right?" He asked while filling his mouth with the ice cream and I sighed as he still doesn't believe me.

"You didn't answer me" He said gulping it down his throat.

"I am your wife atleast you should just trust me a little bit" I said and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry" he teared up as he saw families here and there.

"Hey, it's okay" I said and he looked at me with red eyes.

"I miss........my childhood" he cried and I realised that in how much pain he was.

"Look Jungkook is there anything you want to talk about, you can tell me" I asked placing my hand onto his shoulder and he let his tears fall which he was surely suppressing.

"T-today is....the Holy Night" he sniffed. "When I was young back then, we three, Dad me and....Yoona always used to come here and had ice cream. Everything was so perfect yet I didn't know how the relation between us got so fragile." He cried and I can understand his pain.