Do you want a punishment?

Taehyung's POV:-
After Hana left I drove back home. I was unlocking the house door when someone placed a mask onto my face from behind and pushed me into a van.

"We got him" was all I heard.

                                  ~~~~~~

The blood oozed out from my mouth like I was vomiting blood. They then hit the crowbar onto my leg and I screamed due to the agonizing pain. A man with a chain then rolled me around and hits my stomach again with the crowbar and then I again vomited  blood. My vision was blurry and tears were in my eyes because they were belaboring me for so long.

"P-pl-please.....no more" I managed to breathe out but they only continued. I placed my bloody hands infront of my face to defend their wrath.

"Wait till our boss gets here!" One of them laughed and I held my stomach due to how painfully it hurts

"Wait till our boss gets here!" One of them laughed and I held my stomach due to how painfully it hurts. My legs were bruised, arms were bruised and chained. My back had a big scar and blood was everywhere on my teeth, arms, legs. I coughed and then blood dripped out.

"Oh look boss is here" one of them said and I looked to the direction. But they grabbed my arms causing me to stand up and clutched my hair so that I see their boss. My vision was blurry and a manly figure walked towards me. He reached to me and my eyes widened.

Hana's POV:-
I reached home but there was a folded paper outside the house. I got curious and unfolded it and my eyes widened as there were some pictures of me and Taehyung together in my house. These were the pictures in which He applied gel onto my not so naked back. I gasped and there was an address down below. I bit my lip and called Tae.

Tae's POV:-
"Y-you!" I managed to say and he smirked.

"Look at you, drenched in blood, no strength. Aww~" he laughed with his girlfriend you his side. And now I get it what all of it was about.

"I have a lot of strength....I-in me....but I won't hit you" I said.

"Why? Don't have the power in these arms?" He scoffed squeezing my bruises when it ached a lot and I winced in pain.

"B-because of a.....promise!" I coughed out.

"Shut up you-" he couldn't complete when my phone rang and it was Hana. I crawled to pick it up but he already had my phone in his hand. He attended the call and,

"Taehyung? I am so scared. Remember when you first came to meet me in the absence of Jungkook? That moment is now in pictures. I'm so scared if Jungkook finds out we both are doomed. Hello? Tae?" She asked.

"H-Hana......J-Jungkook" this was enough for her to click and I lost strength to say anything. He cancelled the call and came towards me. His men grabbed me and he clutched onto my hair.

"You son of a bitch, you dare to kiss her!!" He yelled and I scoffed.

"Son of a bitch? Huh' Says the one whose mothers legs are like McDonalds" I smirked and he looked at me with fiery eyes.