Multiple Conflicts.

Tomorrow at 9 am;
Jungkook's POV:-
I woke up to my idiot alarm clock. Actually I hate being late. That's the thing that also disturbs me a lot. I suddenly remembered that I have a wife now, I looked at the couch and I sighed heavily.

Thank God! It was a dream.

After using the bathroom and freshening up I dressed up into a suit and went downstairs to have my breakfast. I was walking down the stairs when I heard my dad and a girl laughing.

Is it Yoona?

I hurriedly went downstairs and saw my Dad and my 'wife' laughing and having breakfast.

"Oh Jungkook just on time!" My dad called and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning dad! Good morning, Hana!" I greeted and sat down to have my breakfast.

"Jungkook you should sit with Hana, son!"

"I'm comfortable"

"Uncle, it's okay.......I'm good!" She smiled and that was it.

Did she just rejected to sit with me!? You did! Yeah but how can she! Who gave her the right? I hate being ignored and rejected!

"Hana stand up!" I said while still eating and her smile vanished.

"W-what?"

"I said get up!"

"Jungkook! What's the meaning of this!?"

"Dad, if she's my wife, then doesn't that mean that she has to sit with me?" I smiled to my dad and rolled my eyes at her as soon as my dad turned towards her.

"Come on Hana. Sit with your husband my dear!"

She stood up and sat next to me.

"Dad! This tastes delicious. Did you hire a new chef?" I asked, amazed.

"Oh no son, Hana made it" he said and I slowly munched onto my food.

Is she trying to win my dad?! So she can always stay here?

"Oh I see. Well, tell her that I'm allergic to this type of food! And.....good bye! I need to go to work!" I said and grabbed my car keys.

"Son!" He stood up and hugged me. "I'm so much proud of you. I'll visit you because I want to see my son on my chair, handling my work!" He said and I nodded.

"Take care. Bye" I said and was walking towards the house door.

"Hana, tell me honestly how is Jungkook with you? Are you happy with him, my child?" I heard my dad questioning my wife.

"He is......" I stopped onto the tracks to hear her answer.

"Really nice. And of-course I'm happy with Jungkook. He makes me feel like I'm in my own house" I heard her and balled my hand into fist.

Another rule:- I hate lies! Even if it is fake! One night only, and she thinks this house is her? I can't believe how greedy she is!

I smirked and walked to my car to drive off to my company.

I entered my company and my assistant was behind me. I walked through a lot of desks and the people stood up to greet me. Yes, I love this kind of respect.

I entered my office and sat onto my dad's chair which is now MY. And what's mine is forever and for always MINE.

I called  Sehun and smirked as he picked the call.

"Hey bitch! I finally defeated you! Look at my ratings and look at yours!" I smirked.

"Haha.....you defeated me? I defeated you. You sickin' bastard"