Taehyung Is Back.

Jungkook's POV:-
I woke up to the sound of laughters and that is when I realized that they both again are together.

"Good morning!" I yawned and Hoseok greeted but she didn't.

"Hana I said Good morning?"

"And I unheard it" she rolled her eyes and this was really pissing me off.

I looked at my phone and there still weren't any missed calls or messages from Jimin. I got worried so I excused myself and called him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Jimin, what's the meaning of this? Why didn't you call me? I was worried, bro."

"Worried? You? Jungkook sometimes you really want to make me clap"

"What is wrong with everyone of you?"

"Nothing. And how's work?"

"Work? Huh' lost almost everything. Sehun's Company is a success Jimin."

"Yeah got to hear that. Sorry for you"

"Why are you being so formal?"

"Formal? Jungkook do you think that I have feelings for Hana?"

"What?"

"Why did you tell Bailey about me and Hana? You know how worried Bailey gets and she goes crazy. I can't see her like this. There's nothing between me and Hana. I only help her because my pabo friend can't keep her happy"

"Jimin, please! Hyedi told me that you were planning on getting Hana a divorce from me"

"Ahh Hyedi. Should have known. You know she's a player and I guarantee you that behind your failure is her hand"

"Park Fucking Jimin, mind your slutty language. I don't believe you. She loves me. She can't do that"

"Jungkook? Wow, I never thought that you'll say something like this. Fine then. If there isn't any trust between us, then Bye Jungkook. I have more important work to do"

"Yeah yeah' as if I'm not busy' bye! Never call again"

"But you were the one who called"

"Well.......bye!" I hung up as I was mad as hell at him.

I walked back to the dining area and they both weren't there. I sighed as I was thinking about Jimin. Maybe it is my fault. Why am I creating hindrances between him and Bailey? I sighed and went to the terrace of his house to relax my nerves when my eyes landed at the both of them. They were in the garden, and Jhope was all onto her whispering in her ear and she was giggling all the while. He even was touching her hair, my breathing increased due to the anger boiling up inside me.

"Yeah, they shouldn't be that close right?"

"Who're you?" I asked as I saw my self at my left.

"I'm your jealous personality, Jungkook" he winked at me and I felt weird having myself by my side.

"Look at them too close for their own good. What're you going to do?"

"I'll.....make them both pay for that!" I said through gritted teeth as my eyes with full anger looked at the sight infront of me and he motivated me.

"No no no no! You can't. Why can't you try to be your polite self?" I looked to my right and there was another me.

"Who're you?"

"I'm your kind personality, Jungkook" he winked at me and I nodded awkwardly.

"Now Jungkook. If you feel weird, then walk to them, politely and lovingly ask your wife to not get closer to him because she matters to you"