The Truth--Untold.

Hana's POV:-
"Please come in" I insisted and he came in. I ordered the waiter to prepare snacks for him when he refused that he already ate a lot and he's here to meet, see me.

We sat onto the couch and he sighed.

"You've changed a lot Hana. But in a good way!" He smiled to me and I smiled back.

"You've grown to be more charming, Taehyung"

"Thankyou. Where's your husband?"

"He-" I paused for a moment, thinking about telling him that he's with his girlfriend or just lie. He snapped me out and I stuttered.

"He-he received a call from someone and went to meet them. Actually, one of his friends had a son so he went to see his new born baby"

"Oh congratulations. He didn't take you with him?"

"Um actually he-ah.....wanted me to come but....I refused" I said and pursed my lips as it was paining me more and more.

"Oh. Are you okay? You don't look like"

"So....how was it in London?" I asked trying to change the topic and trying to not cry.

"Well, I wish I never had come here"

"Why is that so?" I asked as I was tearing up. He came here and that was all for me that he's here.

"Be-because.....I-I got the most-"

"Taehyung are you in love?" I asked him out of the blue, because he was stuttering a lot and his suppressed tears explained it all.

"Yes actually. Who doesn't fall in love?" He scoffed and I felt my eyes getting watery. I held onto the couch, squeezing it as to not let him see that my back hurts.

"Who's she?"

"She's ah-never mind" he said looking straight into my eyes but I was more focused onto my aching back.

"Is she pretty?"

"Really really pretty. I-I.....still want her but she doesn't.....reciprocate my feelings"

"She doesn't love you back?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Then leave her. I'm sure there are millions of millions of girls out there, dying to marry you" I comforted him and he sighed with sorrow. "Even I would have agreed....if I wasn't married" I added and he instantly looked at me.

"Someone as gentle and caring as you deserves someone who reciprocate their feelings back." I teared up at the thought of Jungkook always breaking my heart.

"Hana" He said and moved closer to me holding my hands in his. "Is there something wrong?" He asked and I looked at our hands locked. Finally the feeling of a best friend by my side, showered me. He looked at our hands and slipped his hands out.

"I'm sorry" he sighed and I grabbed his hands this time.

"You don't have to be" I smiled sadly.

"I heard you were really happy, Hana. And nothing makes me more happy.....if you're happy. Now that I've seen everyone here.....I'll be returning back to London....where someone else is also waiting for me" He teared up and my heart broke as he was also going to leave me like this.

"Taehyung!" I cried as he pulled his hands back. "You also think I'm happy?" I asked, nearly crying.

"Yes! I believe you're happy!" He said not looking at me and I finally thought to tell him everything.