An Unfriendly Dinner.

Jungkook's POV:-
I tied my shoe laces and went downstairs. She was already on the dining table and I sat beside her.

"Good morning" I smiled but she sighed as she was continuously looking at the phone.

"Hana?"

"Oh ah yeah! Good morning" she said not even paying attention to me.

I nodded and started having my breakfast.

"How's your back pain? I got you the gel." I asked not mentioning the flowers as it will be so dumb.

"M-much better now. Thankyou" She said and I placed my hand onto her hand.

"You're welcome" I smiled to her, looking into her eyes and she got nervous which I find cute.

"Um you're getting late" she hesitated and I wasn't comfortable with her being nervous around me.

We both stood up when I passed her my coat.

"Can you help me to put it on?" I asked and she nodded.

I turned around and opened my arms wide so that she can put it on me.

"Done" she sighed and I grabbed my bag.

"Good b-" I cut her off with a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye" I smiled and drove off to my office.

"Hello? When it will be delivered?" I called someone and smirked.

Hana's POV:-
"Madam? Madam?" The waitress shook me as I only stared at the door.

"Clean this up" I ordered and went to my room.     

I sat onto my bed and smiled as he kissed my cheek without me doing anything to get him to kiss me or something. My heart fluttered.

Maybe Jungkook is realising his mistake.

I thought and my phone rang. It was Taehyung.

"Hey Tae! Did you arrive safely? How are you? Did you have breakfa-"

"Hana Hana Hana! Stop! Yes I'm good. Haha...how are you? What're you doing?"

"I'm good. You know Taehyung I've been missing you since you left"

"Really? The condition is same over here!" He said and I laughed.

"Taehyung, this isn't your number you gave me earlier?"

"Oh ah the phone broke while jumping out of the w-window. So I bought a new phone"

"Oh makes sense. Tae, do you think that Jungkook will ever get better?"

"Hana he can't get better. He loves another woman!"

"He kissed my cheek before leaving" I told him and there was silence.

"Hello?" I asked as the only thing that was audible was his breathing.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah so whatever. I'm a lawyer and I know more. Listen Hana, I was missing you very much so how about a dinner at the Jihwaja restaurant. Actually they're celebrating their 15 years anniversary and also today is the Holy Night, so I thought to invite you as well. You will come right?"

"Taehyung, Ofcourse. Can it ever happen that you call and I won't come. Ofcourse I will"

"Oh yes. Hana please be there by 7:30. Waiting for you in anticipation" he cheered and we talked a little more and hung up.

Jungkook's POV:-
"Jungkook~" Hyedi came in and pecked me.

"Hey!" I smiled and she smiled back.