He passed away.

Jungkook's POV:-
My heart broke into two pieces when I saw Hana, her eyes in tears and her hands shivering.

"Hana" Jimin looked at me and then walked to her, holding her arms. She only stared at me with her mouth dropped and I only stared at her while a tear swelled in my eye. I started looking here and there coldly, showing that I don't care while I do. Okay, I was guilty.

"Ha-" She cut off Jimin while pushing his hands off of her

"Ha-" She cut off Jimin while pushing his hands off of her. She cried and ran out of the office.

"Jungkook! Look what you did!" Jimin yelled and went after her. I sighed and walked to where all the food was on the floor. I looked down when I saw a wet sticky note.

-I'm sorry Jungkook. I only wanted you to be happy. I hope after eating this you'll be all good. ;)

It read and I ran a hand through my hair as I regretted what I said. I bit my lip as I saw all the mess and cursed at myself for being so cruel toward her.

Hana's POV:-
I ran out of his office while crying. I pushed the door of his company and ran out, drenching in rain getting wet. I ran and ran until it was the main road.

I wiped my tears but there were still tears in my eyes. I felt cold and sad and horrible.

She's a slut! I will divorce her.

I dropped my hands to my sides and only walked as dead body walking while it's eyes are opened with tears in its eyes.

I walked in the rain, in the middle of the road when only I could hear the voice of the honk of a car. The car stopped beside me and I didn't even spare it a look instead I just walked, without crying, just water in my eyes.

Tae's POV:-
The chauffeur stopped the car and I stepped outside the car when he placed an umbrella onto me. I pushed the umbrella aside and ran to the lady walk-in in the middle of the road.

"Hana?" I asked as I touched her and she flinched when I touched her.

"You're...." I stopped as I looked into her eyes as they were all watery.

"Come. Come with me" I said and wrapped an arm around her shoulder making her sit into my car.

~~~~~~~~~

She stared at my house as we finally arrived and I placed a hand onto her hand when she got startled and pulled her hand out. I took her inside and took her upstairs. I opened the door and she just stood there while staring at the ground.

"You sit here while I'll bring you a towel" I said and she sat on to the bed and I turned the heater on as it was cold.

"Here Hana. Get yourself warm" I said and placed the towel just beside her when she grabbed my waist and hugged my waist. I wrapped my hands around her and teared up as I listened to her crying heavily.