The Condition ft. confused readers.

▪︎~Since your brain cells stop working, mine stop too it's normal, let me clear that there are two Hana's in this book. I'm sure there are alot of Ariana's in this world so it ain't a crime to have two Hana's in a ff. Hope it's cleared.▪︎~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tomorrow at 8 am;
Min Hana's POV:-
"I love you too!" I said and we were about to kiss when,

"Hana!! Wake up!!"

"What? Why? Who's there?"

Min Hana:- A 22 years old psychologist, belongs to a not so rich family. Loves Jungkook dearly and wants to marry him because since childhood she's been told that she will marry Jungkook so she only loves him. Is really good at cooking and nature wise is really generous.

I hurriedly sat onto my bed and it was just Yoongi oppa trying to wake me up

"Oppa I was having a very beautiful dream until you popped up!" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me that again Jungkook was about to kiss you?" He asked and I blushed.

"Stop that and be down in five minutes" he ruffled my hair and went out of my room. I stood up and made my way to the toilet.

Downstairs;
"Granna" I squealed and made my way to my nanna. Well! I call my GrandDad, nanna.

"Ah~ my sunshine!" He cheered and I hugged him.

"Did you have your pills?" I asked and he nodded.

Actually after my parents passed away, nanna was the one who brought me and oppa up. After nanna fell ill, oppa took the courage and worked day and night for us to earn money sacrificing his own studies. Oppa loved music very much and he also had some sort of dreams to be a musician but because of us he didn't go for his dreams instead sacrificed his dreams and sleep to earn money so that I can be whatever I want and here I am, living my life as a psychologist just because of my Yoongi oppa;

 Oppa loved music very much and he also had some sort of dreams to be a musician but because of us he didn't go for his dreams instead sacrificed his dreams and sleep to earn money so that I can be whatever I want and here I am, living my life as ...