I need you.

~~A DAY LATER~~

Hana's POV:-
It's been a day since Jungkook is in his room. I was so worried for him. I know that he doesn't likes anyone coming into his room without his permission so I didn't go in. I knocked on the door and even asked him to eat his breakfast but no reply. In lunch time I even asked again but no reply. In dinner I called Jimin and he came over but he also couldn't get him to have his dinner. Jimin told me that he needs sometime. I asked Jimin to stay a night but Bailey wasn't feeling well so he had to leave.

Yesterday, I didn't get to see Jungkook. This is all because of me. I sighed and prepared everything on the table for Jungkook. I made his favourite breakfast because Bailey told me to do so.

I heard the door of his room open and I bit my bottom lip as a very cold and stern Jungkook rushed down the stairs to have his breakfast.

"Goo-"

"Bella bring my breakfast" he commanded the maid without even taking a single glance at me.

"Master Jungkook, Miss Hana has already made a tons of things in breakfast for you" she bowed and Jungkook slapped the table with his palms, making us both flinch.

"Well Bella, you're fired" he smiled and she gasped.

"No master-"

"When I said you're fired it means you're fired!" He yelled and she nodded and gave her apron to the other maids and left.

"Now if anyone of you dares to disobey me, then you all are fired. Got that!" He yelled and they all nodded.

"Jun-"

"I might just drink the water!" He cut me off and drank the water and left without even bidding good bye or something.

I hurriedly went to Jungkook's room and it was a mess. There were some pills on the bed, then on the side tables. I cleaned his room up when I found that album of his mother.

I sighed and called Bailey to ask that what should I do next.

Jungkook's POV:-
I entered my company and some people greeted me while others just laughed at me. I sat onto my seat to work and there I saw that Sehun is supporting the Dolly Company. I gasped as the Dolly Company was also supporting him. The exports I sent got cancelled and Sehun even gave 50,000 dollars to the Dolly Company with his exports.

Suddenly Hyedi entered my office and I smiled to her.

"Here!" She threw a file onto the desk and I opened them.

"Divorce papers?" I asked and she smiled.

"Sign these papers and ask her to sign them too and get rid of her who spoiled your companies reputation" she kissed my cheek and I was taken aback.

Divorcing? Hana? This is.....really fast.

"You will right?" She asked and I gulped.

"I will. But Hyedi not right now as I'm already really stressed."

"Whenever you like to Jungkook but in less than 10 days" she said and I nodded.

"Look Sehun even sent 50,000 dollars to the Dolly Company. And look at my ratings. I've never dropped these low" I said as sadness filled my voice and she smiled.

"Don't worry! I love you. After all property and money don't matter to you right?" She said and I nodded.

Hana's POV:-
"What? Bailey he will kill me!" I said through the phone as she asked me to go to his office.