Broken, without you.

Tae's POV:-
"I'm in love" I happily told Minha and she looked happy for me too.

"Actually oppa I, myself love someone" she blushed and I was so happy to hear that.

"Really!? You know I've always been supportive when it comes to you right? Then tell me who's that lucky person who has won my precious sister's heart?" I asked while smiling and she hugged me for being supportive.

"Actually oppa it's Yoongi, Hana's brother" she blushed and this could not have been best.

"Oh My Gosh! Really!?" I squealed happily and hugged her.

"It will be so great that my sister will marry his brother, and I will marry his sister" I said happily.

Minha's POV:-
"What do you mean oppa?" I asked him while breaking the hug.

"Duh' I told you I'm in love"

"With?"

"Hana" he said and my heart broke.

"Hana as in Yoongi's sister?" I asked while my smile vanished and he blushed and nodded.

"Minha I've been in love with her when I was only 13 years old. You remember when Grand Ma used to scold me that where is half of the money she gave me for lunch?" He asked, happiness in his eyes as he looked into mine and I nodded.

"I used to buy her presents. The dolls? Remember I used to give her? I loved her that's why I used to give her those dolls. Also, I never even wanted to study law but for her I studied law because I would be rich and she'll have all the happiness" he laughed and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Now look at me, I'm a powerful lawyer also wealthy. Now if I'll ask her hand in marriage they won't disagree right? Right Minha?" He laughed and I covered my mouth with my hand while tears formed in my eyes.

"Oh man, I want to meet her" he giggled and my heart broke. She's married and oppa was late.

"O-op-oppa" my voice cracked and shaky as I finally built the guts to tell him although I don't want to because his heart will break and he just arrived.

"Oh Minha why're you crying? I'm sorry I studied law so that I can keep her happy as my wife and give all the happiness and for you too, so that you can also enjoy these luxuries" he cupped my face and wiped my tears.

How can I break his poor heart? My oppa I'm so sorry.

"Now Minha if you'll excuse me I need to go meet Hana. I've arrived to take her with me to England and also to give my sister in Yoongi's hands. I won't even have a problem of he'll stay here as long as my sister and my.....love will be happy" he smiled and I can feel that he's very hopeful and happy.

"Where are the presents?" He took a bag and was walking when I clung onto him.

"Oppa you can go tomorrow. Please don't"

"What the hell are you talking about? I need to go step aside"

"I won't let you go" I said blocking his way.

"What's gotten into you, Minha. Stop this" he said and pushed me and walked out of the house rushing towards his car and I ran after him.

"She'll be so happy and I have to get her. After all it's been like 12 years since I love her. And I know for a reason she likes me too and-"

"OPPA SHE IS MARRIED!!" I cried and shouted and he stopped onto his tracks. I cried heavily and the only thing I saw next was the presents dropping to the ground.

Hana's POV:-
We arrived and we were making our way out of the airport when all of a sudden the media gathered around asking Jungkook a lot of questions.