The Difficult Delivery.

Hana's POV:-
Me, Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting while sitting and I was a lot worried for Bailey. Suddenly Rose rushed out of the labor room and breathed deeply.

"She's not cooperating with us. In order for the baby to come to life we need her to cooperate with us but instead she's just mumbling Jimin and Jimin." She respired heavily and I gasped.

"Isn't there any other way?" I asked idly and she shook her head.

"It is important for the mother to cooperate. Please ask her to. If she faints then there can be serious problems and it will also be very difficult for us to save the baby as well" she told me and I gulped.

"C-can I come with you in there?" I stammered and she shook her head.

"Actually it isn't allowed. I'll try one more time but if it still doesn't work then you may"

"No Hana. You're pregnant I can't let you go in there" Jungkook proposed holding my hand, pulling me back when I nodded to Rose.

"Hana you're pregnant?" Taehyung asked shocked and I smiled whilst nodding and he sighed in anxiety.

"C-congratulations!" He stuttered and his voice contained fear. As if he lost a game and he's congratulating the winner with a stone heart.

"It's been 3 months!" I smiled and he only nodded, nonchalantly.

"Yeah Jimin? No she's not cooperating. She's only mumbling your name. What? Okay I'm on my way!" Jungkook hung up and told us that Jimin arrived at the airport and he's going to pick him up.

"Be safe" I yelled and he ran out of the hospital to pick Jimin.

"Ahh~" I hissed as my stomach ached and Taehyung grabbed me by my arms while I bent down.

"Come sit" He proposed and I sat next to him. "Don't take stress Hana. It'll be bad for you and for the baby" he sighed while handling me a water bottle and I smiled sadly while taking it from him.

"Taehyung?" I called but he didn't even spare me a glance. "Um.....Does Rose now reciprocate your feelings?" I sipped the water and he sighed into his hands in frustration.

"Hana why do you always bring up that topic? I said that I'm fine."

"No Taehyung. I'm worried for you. You don't pick up my calls neither you reply to my texts. There is definitely something wrong between you two"

"Nothing is wrong. She's absolutely caring. Sometimes I think I'm the one at fault" he covered his face with his hands. And his breathing was telling that he's in a lot of stress.

"I'll talk to Rose I prom-"

"Thankyou very much but I'll handle it myself." He smiled to me, a taunting one and Rose rushed out of the labor room.

"She's half fainted. We can't do anything. Hana you need to come with us." She breathed heavily while grabbing my hand when Taehyung grabbed my hand roughly, slapping her hand away from my hand, which was now in Tae's hands.

"She's pregnant. Didn't you hear that? She can't go in." He said through gritted teeth and his eyes felt as if he'll cut her in pieces if she insisted. She looked at his hand that held mine tightly and her eyes glistened showing drops forming in her eyes.