Happily Ever After.

5 years later;

Jungkook's POV:-
"Jeonsan! Jeonsan? Oh come on Jeonsan!" Hana and me ran in the whole mall searching for our baby boy who got lost.

"Jungkook!" She cried and held my hand.

"Don't worry he's here. I can sense him" I bit my bottom lip while running my hand through my hair as I was tensed too.

"Who asked you to scold him. You could have just asked him" She cried and I sighed.

"Jeonsan please come back! Appa's worried" I yelled and we called his name multiple times. Suddenly someone placed a hand onto my shoulder. I turned around and looked at the hand and then to the person who placed it. She was a female and she was really familiar. I recognised her and my eyes watered up.

"Jeonsan Oh Gosh! We were so worried!" Hana hurriedly bent down and hugged him.

"Appa" he cried and hugged my knees while I placed my hand behind his head not breaking the eye contact with the female.

"Maa~" I whispered and she teared up.

"Jungkook?" She cried and cupped my face while running her hand all over my face, in my hair and kissing my cheeks then my forehead and I grabbed her hands and cried.

"Maa!" I cried and she hugged me.

"Jungkook. My son." She cried heavily, feeling my muscular body and I smiled and hugged her back.

"Mommy this is the aunty who brought me back" I heard Jeonsan saying, innocently, to Hana and I opened my eyes and broke the hug while wiping my tears.

He doesn't know.

"C-come on Jeonsan" I grabbed his hand and turned around to leave when she stopped me.

"Jungkook you've a son?" She cried and I closed my eyes and turned around as she's still someone who's close to my aching heart.

"Yes maa. But I love him dearly unlike you" I cried and she looked down while fiddling with her fingers.

"Mommy Why is appa crying?" Jeonsan asked, shifting his gaze to Hana.

"Sssh." Hana shushed him up while placing a hand over his mouth and I looked at my maa.

"Jungkook my son you grew up so fast. Son please forgive me? I made a mistake" she joined her hands infront of me and cried and I cried too.

"I would have but I won't. I'm sorry maa"

"Son please? Why can't you?" She cried.

"If I forgive you today then tomorrow my own children will do the mistake you did because they'll think that if their dad forgave his mother then he'll also forgive them. But I won't. I want to be an embodiment for my children. I will love them more than you and Dad loved me" I cried and she cried too while asking me to forgive her but I shook my head.

"Don't ask me agin and again to forgive you maa. Live happily" I kissed her forehead and let her kiss me too last time and turned around, picking Jeonsan up and holding my wife's hand taking them both to a different direction until I can't hear the cries of my filthy maa. Hana placed a hand onto my shoulder to calm me down and smiled.

"Appa" Jeonsan called while wiping my tears with his small hands. "I don't like it when you cry. You're strong. And you're mine and mommy's super hero. And super hero's don't cry." He hugged my neck and I laughed while kissing his cheeks.

"Jeonsan never leave appa like that again okay? I got scared"

"Appa you scolded me. I thought you hate me"