The Last Stop.

Jungkook's POV:-
"YOU!?" I shouted as I saw that it was Hyedi's mother.

"Yes me! What do you think sending my baby to jail and confiscating my wealth. I will not let you live peacefully. I will destroy you. And you too" she yelled like a crazy person and ran towards Hana when I stood between them.

"Officers!" I called and they took her with them.

"Hana" I said, low because she was scared and she hugged my waist whilst crying.

"Y-you saved her life" I looked at Rose and she looked down.

"What're doctors for? And if something happens to her.....my Tae will be broken" she mumbled when I didn't hear clearly what she said.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh ah nothing" she bit her bottom lip and made her way out when Hana stopped her.

"Jungkook can I talk to her? Alone?" She asked and I nodded leaving them alone, closing the door behind me.

Hana's POV:-
"Hana come here" I called her and patted the space infront of me. She sat down, playing with stethoscope.

"Thankyou" I smiled and she smiled back.

"I heard what you mumbled" I sighed and she teared up and nodded.

"I've seen you love him so much"

"Nobody can see how much I love him" she said looking down with her watery innocent eyes.

"Your eyes said it all, Hana. And I shall let you know that he loves you too. I've seen it in his eyes. He's just confused that which Hana he loves. He just needs to know that. And I'll help you" I placed my hand onto her hand but she scoffed.

"No Hana. I want him to realise it by himself"

"Rose, he already has realised but he just needs to know that. Trust me."

"Hana tomorrow is my flight back to London. Thankyou for kindness but please....let him live peacefully. I'm just a torture for him." She said wearing her stethoscope back.

"I was so wrong about you being wrong but I got to know that he's wrong and you're not. You just love him with full sincerity" I looked into her eyes and she was broken on the inside.

"Maybe I'm not that pretty enough? Or maybe I'm not his type? Maybe I'm not compatible enough to have his love but it's okay. Life doesn't stop right?" She wiped her tears and smiled sadly when Jungkook came in.

"Take care" she smiled to me, cupping face and brushed my hair to the back. I smiled and nodded and she walked out.

"What did you talk to her about?" Jungkook chewed onto the peanut he was eating.

"Nothing Jungkook." I sighed and he laid beside me.

"Jungkook the bed is really narrow. We both won't fit in" I laughed and he groaned.

"I'm used to you now. Until or unless I find you beside me I can't sleep" he groaned and I laid down too.

"Jungkook I'm scared"

"I'm with you, Hana. She won't come back. Your accident wasn't an accident it was meant to be. And I believe it was because of Hyedi's mother. Just forget everything. It's all over. Tomorrow we're leaving to home. Now sleep" he said and wrapped his arms around me and my mind was only on Hana and her words. I saw it in her own eyes that she loves him very very much. And I can tell that Taehyung also loves her because if he really loved me, then he wouldn't have fallen for her neither he ignored me. I don't have much time but I definitely will try once.