Bikini disaster.

Hana's POV:-
We were at the airport and Jungkook was way fast. I mean I didn't know the whole process of sitting in an airplane coz this was my first time and I was way too excited. As I didn't know much about the boarding system Jungkook took my luggage and helped me. We were sitting in the airport and I asked him several questions to which he answered peacefully. After that the announcement was made and we made our way to the airplane.

"Yayy I'm too excited! Jungkook I'm going to fly! I mean my dream is about to come true" I squealed and he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Stop embarrassing me and also if a guy interacts with you, tell him you're Jeon Jungkook's wife!" He whispered into my ear and walked forward. I stood there still, not moving a muscle because I felt him so close to me.

Finally I'll have Jungkook all to myself!

We sat in the airplane and he gave me the window seat as he knew that it's my first time.

There were rows and our row had three seats. He sat onto my right and I looked at him as he was waiting for someone.

"I'll be right back!" He said but I grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going? Leaving me alone?"

"I'm not leaving you anywhere. Hyedi's here! I have to wave so that she can come here"

"Hyedi? On our honeymoon?"

"Wait! You didn't really think that we are actually on our honeymoon?"

"N-no!"

"Great I'll get her" he said and my heart again broke.

I thought that maybe he and I will be alone! Agh this Hyedi!

"Hi Mrs. Jeon!" She smirked and Jungkook asked him to not call me that and I sighed.

"Come on Hyedi! This is your seat" Jungkook sat between me and Hyedi and I felt a little irritated though.

"Hana don't be a coward in front of her. Fight for yourself!" Someone whispered from behind and when I turned around to only find Jimin and Bailey behind us.

This could not have gotten any worse?!!

"What are you both doing here?" I whispered.

"We're here to help you out!"

"Then what should I do now?"

"Get closer to Jungkook!" Bailey said and I nodded.

Jimin's POV:-
I was sitting in the middle and Bailey was on my left, meaning behind Hana.

"Excuse me sir, but is this my seat? Can you please tell me" a girl came to me and I told her that yes, the seat next to mine is hers and she sat down next to me.

"Jimin! Who's she?"

"I don't know!"

"She even gave you her number in front me!"

"She was asking about her seat number"

"Seat 'number' right?"