Epilogue

3rd Person's POV:-
"Sehun baby I want to get out of jail" Hyedi whined.

"If once I get out of these chains, I promise everyone that I will destroy Jeon Jungkook" Sehun said holding the bars of the cell.

"When? Till when? I'm so tired of living here for years now! I can't anymore!" Hyedi cried and Sehun sighed.

"You got a visitor" the police man said and left the person along with them.

"Maybe your time to live the freedom is now" they both turned their heads towards the person from whose mouth those words escaped and they both looked at eachother.

"I'm here to bail you out. But after that promise me that you'll destroy Jungkook and his family?"

"Huh' I guess we're from the same team then" Sehun smirked and the person behind the mask also chuckled deviously.

"Tomorrow you both are going to get bailed. Jungkook doesn't know that and neither he has to. I've given the court a lot of money so the answer will be in your favor. Our work starts tomorrow young lads" the person deviously smirked and scoffed and turned around to leave.

"Wait! Tell us who you are!" Sehun shouted and the person smirked and turned around and dropped the mask.

Sehun and Hyedi looked at eachother with wide eyes and their jaws dropped.

"YOU!?!?" They shouted and the person smirked.

"It isn't over Jeon" and the person laughed deviously.

THE END.

Okay so let's introduce you the family.....

The Kim SeokJin family;

                 Kim Jihee;

Kim Jihee;

Mansion;