You'll pay ft. VKook.

Hana's POV:-
"Why did you marry her bro?" Tae drunkenly cried while Jungkook sighed.

"She was all over me although I wanted to marry you!" Jungkook confessed and I was all weird as they both were acting seriously weird.

"You betrayed me Jungkook!" Tae dramatically cried.

"I'm sorry. I never cheated on you!" Jungkook said cupping Tae's face.

"Get away from him!" I said pushing them two away from eachother.

What was in the dose?

"Come on let's go inside" I said as they both were trying to hold hands but could not do so as I was in the middle.

"Will you both stop it! Come on guys, I'm already really tired" I sighed and they both held hands such that I was in between them. They smirked and came closer to eachother and I was being squished between them.

"Get away from me!" I said and slapped their hands getting them a way from eachother.

I held their hands and took them inside.

"Taehyung PST....Taehyung!" Jungkook whispered pissing me off.

"I can hear you!" I said and he started looking here and there.

"Jungkook! Hey! Jungkook" Taehyung shouted into my ear.

"Shut up you both!!" I screamed and took them inside the hotel.

"Okay I'm going to the reception to get the keys you both stay here like good boys"

"We want a threesome!!" They pulled out their tongues and I gasped.

"Jungkook I'm your wife at least you should behave"

"I love Taehyung. And what he wants he gets!" He said hugging him and I huffed.

"No! No one is having a threesome!"

"Maybe in the shower?" Taehyung smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You know you've such angelic eyes!" Jungkook said admiring Taehyung's face and he gasped.

"Okay you both are coming with me!" I said and held them from their belts pulling them with me.

"Excuse me, we had a reservation...."I continued to talk to them receptionist and she was all shocked by the gay time Jungkook and Taehyung were sharing behind us.

"You've such pretty lips!" I heard Taehyung saying.

"Thankyou" I smiled to the receptionist as I got the keys.

"Okay gu-NO!!~" I turned around and my eyes widened as I saw Taehyung bending Jungkook down by the waist and they were about to kiss when I ran and started slapping Jungkook's lips.

"No no no no no! Oh my God" I held my head as this was one crazy thing.

"Ow my lips!" He said covering his lips.

"I wanna pee!" Taehyung pulled his tongue out and opened his belt when I slapped his hand.

"You can pee when we reach to the room. Now come on" I said and grabbed his hand. I was blushing like crazy because I've never seen bromance.

"Hey! Can we exchange belts?" Jungkook happily cheered to Tae as I was carrying them both to the elevator.

"I say we don't wear em!" Tae said pulling his belt out and throwing it and Jungkook's belt was also no longer in its place.

"Get into the elevator!!" I shouted at them and they stared crying.

"Are you mad at us!" They cried and I stomped my feet as I also felt like crying.