It was an Accident.

Jungkook's POV:-
I woke up to my phone ringing, mercilessly. I picked it up and it was a call from my assistant. She told me that our exports got cancelled and we faced a big loss. My heart at this point sank and I was worried. I hung up and went downstairs, ruffling my hair only to find them all having breakfast.

"Oh Jungkook just on time!" Hana called and I sighed. I sat down with them when her brother and Grand Dad started passing me weird gazes.

"What?" I asked and they looked at eachother.

"Care to explain that where is your shirt?" They asked and I just realised that what happened last night.

"Actually I might as well just change and fresh up. Sorry about that" I apologized and she came along with me.

"Hana how's your Grand Dad?" I asked her as she was ironing my clothes now.

"He's much better now. Why?"

"We need to go back. Tomorrow morning sharp" I said as she passed me the shirt to wear.

"Why?"

"It's about my business" I told her while brushing my hair and settling myself.

"Okay I understand. It's enough that you came along with me"

"Yeah for the first and for the last time" I replied and went downstairs to have the breakfast.

"Yoongi Hyung, can I ask you something?" I asked him as he was reading the newspaper.

"Why yes. You may"

"Actually, I really need to go back to Seoul. It's about my business. I'm really sorry. If you want I'll ask Hana to stay here with you guys. Are you okay with it?" I asked politely and he sighed and sat next to me.

"No need to hide anything Jungkook. I know that we can't fit to your standards. Like, you were really uncomfortable last night. You do not belong to this environment where there is very little. No air conditioner, no long baths, no cleaned latrine. So you can stop acting and you can leave when you want. We won't insist." He smiled sadly and I kinda felt hurt and embarrassed and ashamed.

"Well, I never said that I hated staying here. It's true that I'm not used to such type of stuff but my dad always told me that I have to learn to compromise in any environment. And besides, I loved staying here without an air conditioner, without any machinery that pleased me but with the people who are now part of my life" I smiled to him and he smiled back.

"We're sorry we couldn't keep you happy"

"Are you kidding me? The respect and love you guys gave me is beyond anything I could have imagined. Also it's honestly about my work, and I'm really concerned when it comes to my work" I assured him and he finally let those lose and cheap thoughts through his mind.

Hana's POV:-
I stood in the corner listening to every word Jungkook said and I felt really....happy. He didn't want oppa to feel bad or to feel humiliated. That is so sweet of him although I know that how much uncomfortable and upset he is but still he is doing everything for.....me.

"Minha can me and Jungkook stay the night at your house?" I asked Minha as I know that her living standard is way more better than ours so she agreed. Because as a wife it is also my job to keep Jungkook happy

"Jungkook? I asked Minha to stay a night at her house" I told him as he was done with the breakfast.

"But what about your Grand Dad? And also we're leaving tomorrow. You won't have much time with him"

"It's okay. I already met him and he's fine. Your comfort zone also matters" I smiled to him and he nodded.

After that he started talking with oppa and Nanna, they were laughing, cheering and Jungkook looked happy. He even went to play with the kids.