You saw me naked!?

Hana's POV:-
It's been two days since we arrived back to the Jeon house because Jungkook has some important calls and work to do back in Seoul so we grabbed the closest flight and came back. Actually they were saying that the Jeon company had a very big loss. His ratings are decreasing day by day so he was a lot tensed and we returned back. I really want to talk to Minha but I don't know her number as her previous phone broke during my wedding. I received a call and it was from Yoongi oppa.

"Oppa! How are you?"

"Hana nanna's health is not okay. We took him to the hospital and now he's back but he is really ill and he only wants to meet you right now!"

"Oh my, oppa! Why did you not tell me before?"

"It's not important angel. Please can you come to meet us?"

"Oppa ofcourse. How's he now?"

"He's not okay Hana. He only wants to meet you. Please come today?"

"Y-yes oppa. Ofcourse I will!" We hung up and I was so tensed.

Will Jungkook agree?

Jungkook's POV:-
"Deliver this file to Mr. Zheng immediately!" I said to my assistant and again I looked to the screen and our ratings were decreasing. We were not gaining any profit. Only loss.

"Is everything fine Jungkook?" Hyedi came in and I shook my head as a no.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Babe, we are not gaining any profit. Only loss. Look how much we have lost this week! I worked so hard to keep my company at the highest level but it's failing! The Jeon Company is everything to me"

"Don't worry Jungkook. Just take a break and I'll do your work!"

"No how can I even take a single break at this point. I need to accomplish more"

There was a knock on the door and I asked to come in and it was Hana.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she walked towards me.

"Speak up or-" I got cut off as she hugged me and started crying into my chest.

"Jungkook?" Hyedi stomped and I patted Hana's shoulder.

"Take a seat" I told her and she told me everything about her Nanna's health.

"Jungkook I have never demanded anything from you-"

"That's because you get everything without demanding"

"Please....he needs me. Don't be this heartless. I know for a reason that there is a soft Jungkook inside you" she smiled and I declined her.

"A NO is a NO. I'll book you a seat. You can go"

"He will know that there is something going on between us if I'll go alone and this will worry him. He's an old person Jungkook. Also he will feel really bad that his son in law didn't come to meet him. Jungkook it's the first time after marriage that I'm going back to my house. Please come with me it won't be nice if I'll go alone"

"Hana I came back from Jeju only to settle my work and-"

"I'll look after your work!" Hyedi interrupted and I can't believe that why is she taking her side?

"No! I won't agree!" I said and she cried more.

"He's my Grand father Jungkook! It's not my fault your mother ran away! You don't even have a heart!"

"HANA!?" I shouted as she said that about my mother. Tears filled my eyes and I was about to slap her when she ran away.

"See Jungkook I told you she's not meant for you!" Hyedi said and I'm so thankful to her that she's here with me.