Can you both stop fighting!

Hana's POV:-
"Wake up sleepy head!" Jungkook shook me and I shifted to my other side.

"It's 7 in the morning and you don't have work today. Go and sleep" I said pulling the duvet over my head and he started jumping onto the bed.

"Wake up or I'll give you a fresh bath!" He jumped and I groaned.

"What?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Get ready we're going to go shop for Jimin's Baby and for the wedding" he sat onto the bed with a heavy jump.

"7 in the morning?" I asked pursing my lips and he nodded.

"I'm excited!" He squealed and I laughed.

"Fine!" I said and went to take a shower.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~

I went downstairs and Hyedi was also there. I sighed and walked to her.

"What're you doing here this early in the morning?" I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Came here to meet my boyfriend"

"Ohh! Sad that me and my husband were going shopping. Tsk, you can join later"

"Your husband? Huh' who doesn't love this ugly greasy potato face." She pointed it towards me. "And loves this pretty, clean and beautiful face" she smirked and this pissed me off.

"Bitch, I can remove 90% of your beauty with a wet towel. So you better just shut up or else I'll get you out of here because you're talking to Mrs. Jeon the one and only wife of Jeon Jungkook" I smirked back and she got mad.

"Excuse me bitch I'm also invited in Jimin's wedding! So I'll also be going with you both"

"Bailey invited you too?" I asked and she smirked.

"Nope But Jungkook did! He doesn't know that me and Bailey are no longer friends so she had to pretend" she smirked and I rolled my eyes when she gasped as she saw my skirt.

"You have this skirt!" She stomped and I was awkward.

"Why? Oh Actually Jungkook brought it for me when he was in Bangkok. Isn't it pretty and expensive and branded" I smirked and she gasped.

"I want that!" She said and I gasped.

"How can you want this? It's mine!" I said and she huffed and went upstairs to Jungkook's room.

I was wearing that skirt with a top and I had my hair into a pony tail so that my collar bones can be on a show because well everyone says they're hot.

I was settling myself when Jungkook ran down the stairs and took hold of the hair tie  and slid it down my silky hair.

"Ahh~ Jungkook!" I stomped and he threw the pony away.

"Go wear some pants" he sternly said while sitting onto the couch with a jump.

"But it's the skirt you brought for me"

"W-well I-I didn't.....brought it for you to wear it" he stuttered rolling his sleeves up.

"You didn't?" I asked and he sighed.

"Go wear some pants on your legs. It's cold out there also leave your hair untied. No need to show your collarbones to other men" he said and I smiled and blushed as he was jealous.

"Okay" I said and went upstairs. I walked upstairs and halfway I smirked at Hyedi and rushed to my room to change.

                             ~~~~~~~~