It's all my fault.

Hana's POV:-
We were driving back home and he was all asking me that I should be more careful and all that ish. I suddenly spotted a grocery store and asked him to stop the car as I need to buy a few things.

"The doctor asked me to eat something healthy that's why" I told him stepping outside the car.

"You had a doctor's appointment?" He asked closing the door and my eyes widened.

"Oh ah I had bad cramps so....." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Just hurry up"

We went inside and I took out the list on which the doctor wrote the healthy food. I bought a lot of food and Jungkook was shocked.

"You're going to eat all of that?" He asked while pointing a finger to the trolley and I nodded hesitantly.

We payed and drove off to the house. Jungkook went upstairs to take a shower while I prepared my food and Ofcourse my baby's.

"Your mommy loves you a lot" I smiled as I placed my hand onto my bloated belly. I prepared everything for myself and settled them on the coffee table and settled the cushions and the TV remote.

"Done" I smiled when Jungkook rushed down the stairs.

"Hana? Why're there so many baby clothes in your room?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"F-for....Bailey" I lied and he nodded.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm about to eat this all while watching television" I smiled and his eyes widened.

"All of this?"

"Yeah?"

"You sure?"

"Yes I am" I said and turned the television on when it was the news channel and they were telling about how many rape cases there are going on in this country. I changed the channel to my favourite OnStyle and was watching my favorite drama when Jungkook turned the television off.

"What the hell!" I whined.

"I'm going to the gym. Go change. You're coming with me"

"What? Why?"

"Didn't you hear the news that there are many rape cases going on in this country?"

"Argh. I promise I won't let anyone in. Just go coz I don't want to go. The doctor said that I must not do hard physical exercise!"

"They are just cramps Hana" he pointed out.

"But still. Please Jungkook I don't want to go please?" I gulped.

"Urgh! Fine but don't let anyone in. Bye" he waved and I took a deep sigh.

"Your Dad is a really tough person" I giggled while talking to my baby. And I'm sure this baby is going to bring me and Jungkook more closer.

Jimin's POV:-
I reached back home and went inside because I wanted to show Bailey that how many things I got for our baby.

"Hey hun. How are you?" I asked while smiling and she kissed my cheek.

"Me and your little princess are good. What about you, daddy?" She grinned and I laughed.

"It's a girl? The baby's gender is revealed?" I asked while running my hand through my hair and she held my hands.

"You remember what you said to me on our wedding night?" She teared up and I smiled.

"Can we do it again?" I chuckled and she giggled.