Did they touch you?

Hana's POV:-
I cried and covered my mouth with my hand.

"Please don't Jungkook" I said and he smirked.

"Let's get her!" One of them said and took his first step when he was met with a hard splash onto his face by Jungkook's belt.

Oh okay! Now I get it. He just tricked them.

The second one was about to hit Jungkook when he ducked and pushed him and kicked his stomach. He held onto his stomach while lowering his face when Jungkook bent his leg with such force causing Jungkook's knee to hit his nose and blood oozed out from his nose.

The last one ran to him and Jungkook was about to hit him when he hit the bottle onto Jungkook's hand causing him to have a cut.

"Ahh!" He winced.

"Jungkook!" I cried out and Jungkook grabbed his belt and tied it around his neck, releasing with so much force that he felt a carpet burn on his neck and some rashes.

"Did they touch you?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Where?"

"That one just grabbed my wrist" I told him pointing to the one who had a knife cutting through his hand.

"Well they all will have to pay for talking dirty to you which only I can do." He shouted and grabbed one of them by his hair and pushed his face onto the road harsh-fully, showing no mercy. He lifted his face from the road and some perky rocks were on his forehead and chin and the blood rushed out from his nose.

"Align yourselves and remove your shirt at once!" He yelled and they were doing slowly so Jungkook just tore their shirts and they were half naked.

"On your knees and hands behind your head! You'll at least have to pay for touching Jeon Jungkook's wife" he said moving around them and they gulped.

"Sir we didn't know she was your wife!" They cried and begged him to show mercy but he only shook his head.

"You've no right to touch anyone's wife!" He yelled and they obeyed as Jungkook said. Even the one who had the knife was also obeying and wincing.

"Jungkook I forgive them!" I said as I was scared.

"Zip it" He said to me and I only looked down.

After that only the cries of those men could be heard as Jungkook abused their back by hitting them with his belt multiple times until blood oozed out from there as well.

"Come here!" He said to me and I walked to him.

"Slap their faces" he ordered and I gasped.

"No Jungkook"

"Slap them" he scolded and I bent down and I felt pity for them.

I just tapped his cheek so that it does not hurt but instead Jungkook bent down, grabbing my hand and hitting with much force.

"Like this!" He said still hitting. He kept hitting them until they were unconscious.

He grabbed his car keys when he winced.

"Ouch!"

"Jungkook your hand!" I rushed to him grabbing his hand when he pulled his hand out of my dainty hands. He looked at me fiercely and again scanned me from my toe to my head.