Prologue

{ Dear reader this story start off alil rough but I assure you it gets better . Ive been writing this story over the course of eight years . So my writing style does evolve so sit tight and enjoy the story. The spice gets better and the love gets so much deeper}

I woke up to another boring day . Nothing exciting ever happens in my life . All i do is go to school and go home . I never have to work cause of my dad . He was the CEO of a fortune five hundred company . He was never home cause he was either out on business or out with some girl. My dad and I haven't lived in the same house since i was in middle school . Even then i barley saw him . I hated pompous rich kids so i went to the regular public school . The rich kids always liked to brag about what there parents did z what they bought them . Talk about how much better they are than others . None of that mattered to me . Going to a public school did have its own challenges . I didn't really feel like i fit in so i never spoke to anyone . The best part of my day is history . Not only do i like history but my teacher Mr.Jackson is so hot . He always wore tight form fitting pants showing off his bulge and bubble butt . I am his favorite students at least i hope i am . His class was the only one we're i sat in the front . Cause my dad never made attention and i had no friends no one knew i was gay . I had known since freshman year . After Mr.Jacksons class the day went by so slow . School was finally over i had to go to the mechanic shop my breaks were acting up . I went to the one near the school when i pulled to the garage and almost came in my pants . This ripped dark chocolate man was standing there bent over a car . His shirt was off he was wiping his sweat . I pulled in getting myself together and got out the car .

What you need  my dude ?

My breaks are acting up can you fix it ?

I'll see what i can do let me check it out

I was so turned on until i realized who he was . He was one of those bad ass kids that sit in the back of Mr. Jackson's class . They never did there work and always talked wile he was talking . I was turned off hot body he has but a dumb ass he is .

Oh i know who you are you that Boujee kid that's always drooling over Mr.Jackson .

And your that dumb ass who never listens to Mr.Jackson . And, i don't drool over him it's called paying attention .

You talking real out of pocket for someone who needs there brakes fixed .

Just fix them so i can go home i don't have all day

There fixed now get your disrespectful ass out my garage

How much do i ow you

I'll let you know just get out

A free job I'm not going to argue that i pulled out his garage and went home . If he wasn't so stupid i would fuck him but i need someone with a brain . But he did look sexy as fuck thinking of him made me hard . I pulled all my cloths off and started jerking myself off . Imagining him with his work gloves holding my waist pounding into me . Grabbing his bubble butt wile he makes me scream . Him slapping my ass making me call him daddy . I came gloriously all over myself . My phone rang some random number text me .

Why are you so rude ?

Who is this ?

Quan

Who is Quan ?

Your mechanic dumb ass

Your name is Quan ?

Yeah you got a problem with that Terrence

Ew don't call me that call me T  how did you get my number ?

You put it on the form and i took it upon myself to make sure you got home