Meeting the characters

ABOUT FAITH:
Faith has liked Colby for ages (1 and a half years) each day she will say and talk non stop about Colby she would watch Colby all the time when she was sad,happy and nearly everyday now she had a SFD (severe fan girl disorder).

ABOUT EVIE(you):
Evie has just started liking Colby a lot now she would try to watch most videos of Colby Evie is slowly developing SFD because she has never had it before she is really exited when she hears about Colby and when she does Faith get annoyed. Evie also gets in a lot of fight especially with this brat called Morgan .

ABOUT SYDNEY (SYD):
Sydney is Faith and Evie's best friend she has stuck by them through tough and easy times Evie has had a lot of fights and Sydney has helped her through it when she is sad she makes her laugh and happy a long with the help of faith. Sydney encourages Evie and faith and when she encourages the other they get annoyed.

COLBY BROCK OR COLBY:
Colby is who Evie and Faith are fighting about he has made a song called "beanie boy" he also has a YouTube channel where he goes round exploring different places (abandoned,haunted etc.) he also does prank wars with his roommates #teamcolby Faith and Evie are obsessed with him.

FROM AUTHOR:
Thank you for choosing my fan-fic I hope you like it and also there will be a lot of spelling mistakes hopefully these will get better thank you again xx I would love it if you share this with your friends or comment what you think about it so if it's bad you could give me some ideas I will love for some pointers I could use in my story xxki