Argument!

Sam couldn't wait any longer and opened the door "OMG I can't believe this!" Sam shouted. How could you do this to me Colby "what did I do?" Colby asked
Sam: "your laying in bed with Evie and I don't even know what your doing and you know I like her, why would you do this to me!"Sam shouted back to Colby.

Colby: "I thought you liked her just as a friend and any way how do you know that I don't like her and laying in bed with someone doesn't mean anything unless you do something and you haven't done anything" Colby replied in a calm voice.

Sam: "I CANT, I JUST CANT IF YOU WANT ME YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THAT IS ITS MY ROOM!!!" Shouted Sam with a face full of anger.

Sam stomped out of the room with anger all over his face and slammed the door behind him. We didn't know what to do we just stood there in shock starring at each other

Colby: "I think we should go talk to him he sounds really upset" Colby said with a depressing face.

Evie's pov:
I feel sooo bad for Sam I can't imagine how he's feeling right now the person he loves in laying in bed with his best friend OMG I feel so bad I am such a bad Person. "Yeah we should but I don't know if we should right now because I think he needs some time by himself before we come in, let's do it in the morning" I said looking at my cover sadly.

Colby:
"Yeah I agree I will go back to my room so you can get some sleep good night, and I will talk to you in the morning bye get some rest" said Colby getting out of the bed.

Evie:
"Bye sweet dreams and you have a good night sleep as well and we will go see Sam in the morning" I said while getting more into my flower cover.

Colby walked out the room like he just killed someone and regretted it so bad. I felt so bad for him I need to make it up to him and Sam and I have the best idea but it could back fire or it might not work.

At that moment the door opened slowly and someone turned on the light and asked "can we talk quickly?"

Author:
Sorry I haven't been publishing a lot but hopefully I will have time to write and publish more also read my other story's and hope you enjoy xx ❤️