Decorating!

I got up and walked outside and sat by the pool and then suddenly "BOO!" I fell in.

I went under and just back up to grab the side it was Jake who said "BOO!" He put his hand out for me to be pulled up instead I pulled him in and laughed "HA that's what you get" I jumped out the pool and rinsed all my clothes. He laughed and got out as well we walked to the door and jake Shouted "hey can anyone get me two towels please" in w funny voice Aaron came down and gave him the towels and ran upstairs saying I have to get back to fortnite before I die.

I texted a group chat of the whole house and said...
Me-  come down in five we need to talk everyone
Aaron- okay I will come after this game
Corey- me and Devyn are coming
Colby- okay
Sam- okay
Jake- coming

Everyone came downstairs and sat down on the sofas or bean bag "why are we here?" Devyn asked. Well it's the 1st of December and I we don't have any decorations so each of you can make a challenge of getting decorations and we can decorate the house and you all get a video so it's a win win. All of them looked at each other and smiled as if they was in pressed but Colby he just sat there looking down at the floor depressed it broke my heart and then everyone said 'okay'.

"Do you guys want to do now then?" I asked Colby said "sure". Sam said  "yes it would be a good video Corey,Devyn and Aaron said "sorry I can't I'm busy". 
Me,Colby,Sam and Jake all got ready and they brang their camera we all got in colbys car. We was discussing of the idea and Sam came up with "tree decorating for my video" Colby said "for my video a decorating a ball ball for a tree" Jake took a while to think of one so I said "how about for Jakes video we have a limited time to get all of the stuff for both videos so it's like a teaser". We arrived at target.

Fighting for colby brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें