Its offical!

I panicked and ran into the water and started to swim to her I grabbed her and went back to the beach and laid her down and she wasn't breathing it was all up to me to bring her back. I gave her mouth to mouth I started to get tired and worried because it wasn't working until....

She woke up to my mouth on her she looked at me and then I noticed she was awake and got of I was very embarrassed Evie coughed and water came out of her mouth. I rapped her in my coat and we went back to the car we saw Sam and he asked Evie if she was okay.

Evie's (you) pov:
I was so cold I still can't believe what just happened I'm still shaking I don't really remember what happened but I was so scared. When we got back to the trap house Colby and Sam hugged me I felt so loved Sam went upstairs to talk to Corey, Devyn, jake and Aaron about what just happened and to be careful of me. I wanted to speak to Colby in private "what's up?" Colby asked me I didn't say anything and just hugged him as hard as I could.

"Woah.... you okay?" I just replied to Colby with "thank you....thank you so much" I started crying I couldn't stop. "I couldn't just let you drown" Colby said holding me tighter he started crying with me. My birthday was tomorrow and I don't know if I could cope with everything happening. After 5 minutes he sat me on the sofa while he made so much popcorn everyone came downstairs to watch a film we watched a Christmas film because it was near the end of December.

I made a plan for on my birthday I will text my parents saying about everything I couldn't wait to see them. We went to bed I slept in Colby because he wanted to know if I left I fell asleep after 10 minutes. In the morning I heard a alarm go of but I could tell it was early so I went back to sleep.

When I woke up I couldn't see Colby so I walked down the stairs and I couldn't see any one but I got ingredients to make pancakes when Colby and everyone came in to the kitchen shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!"

Devyn and Katrina moved me to the sofa and each of them gave me presents some better then others but I didn't want to mention which ones which. The day was nearly finished and we did the cake and then at the end Colby shouts to me while everyone could hear him "EVIE WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shouted back "YES!!!" Everyone cheered. Then Colby said "that isn't your last surprise come on in..."