Spying!

I didn't know what to think was Colby keeping a secret from me. I know it was wrong in my mind and I know I shouldn't of done it but I did and as soon as I did I regretted it but it was to late.

Colby was in the living room and I followed him and hid behind the wall. He started chatting and the way I could hear was mumbles but it didn't sound like a male voice it sounded like a girl she sounded so familiar but I couldn't get the right person for it. He started to walk into the other room I started to wobble trying to gain my balance while following him to the other room. I was in between the sofa and the light stand and I wanted to fall to the sofa obviously but because my life has to be worse it made me fall the other way.

When it was falling I saw Colby Start walking back into the kitchen and then I slipped 'CRASH' I made a loud bang I had round about 10 seconds before he would've came in but I took them 10 seconds thinking of what to do and he came in. I looked him on the floor I knew by his face that he was annoyed. "Are you spying on me?!" Colby asked annoyed I froze and answered looking down at the floor "yes, I was".

"Why? I didn't spy on you when you was on the phone" Colby asked again. "Sorry, but what would you think I would do first I'm upset and then you get a call and go to a different room to me and then I can hear some sort of girl mumbles coming from the phone what else do you expect me to do?!?!" He stated to get annoyed and said "I'll talk to you later" I thought he was thinking to me but he ended his call and then walked away he went upstairs.

I got upset so I went outside and got in his car and drove to the beach and let out all my feelings. The sea coming in and out i stayed there for at least a hour already.