Suprise

I was walking to school like always with Amelie I texted Faith like I said I would but the only thing that was different was that Faith said that she has something to tell me that is really important but she didn't say why I rushed to school because I really wanted to know what the surprise was when I got to the traffic lights right across from school I could see Faith and syd standing right next to each other staring at me. As soon as I saw then I thought the surprise was something that happened that was bad right now I don't know what to do. I could feel my heart pumping and each step I took closer to them it got louder and faster. In one second Faith took her hand from her back and there it was two papers it looked like from where I was I took my steps slow and steady until I saw faiths face with a giant grin on I could make the words out a little "C....O....L....B....Y" I finally knew what it said I ran over to Faith as fast as lightening I couldn't stop myself I just blurted it out "COLBY what is this" Faith replied saying "there is only two tickets to have a meet and greet, and I'm going to...... bring YOU" those words flung into my head I couldn't believe what I just heard it took a little while understand what she just said I couldn't say anything so all I did is hug her I started to cry. I was so great full for this I didn't know what to say I guess you could say I was speechless. I could feel myself loosing balance and my heart was pumping faster than usually I didn't know what was happening I fell over and I just layed there Faith brought me some water I drank some and got up I felt better now and as soon as school finished I ran towards her just before she got on the bus I hugged her as hard as I could (without killing her) I murmured "thank you Faith, I really mean it thank you so much I really want to meet him and I guess this is it we will hopefully meet him I will Skype you so we can discuss what's going to happen" she replied to me saying "no problem, and okay I will text you when I get home" we both walked of so I waited for when she texted me "I have some bad news sorry"