Sorry Kat!

"why Katrina" Sam exclaimed and pulled up her sleeve and everyone looked and saw a new cut on her wrist everyone was surprised to see it was her. " I did it because of you, I never see you anymore your always with Evie and I never know anything" she ran inside crying and Sam ran behind her...

"Kat wait!" Sam shouted. She stopped and turned around with tears running down her face. "WHAT!" Kat demanded "im sorry, I should be spending more time with you but Evies always with Colby so I never get to speak to her when I need to, I'm so sorry" Sam said while looking down at the floor. He ran up some stairs and gave Katrina a giant hug both crying and comforting each other.

Everyone Walked in and went straight into the kitchen trying to not interrupt them everyone looked at all the burnt things in the kitchen until. I saw my grandma's and grandads dolphin statue  that they gave me before they died it was burnt and broken I tried to hold the tears in but I couldn't any longer I walked out the kitchen and Colby asked me "where you going?" I answered "to the toilet" my voice cracking with sadness, he nodded and went back in the kitchen thinking. I went in the bathroom next the the garage and the office and locked the door I cried trying not to be to loud I could hear everyone in the kitchen talking but it was mumbles for me.

I could hear someone coming towards the bathroom I held in my crying and sniffed. "Hello? Are you okay?" I didn't know who it was. "Yeah I'm okay thank you" my voice braking through. "Open the door please I know your crying" I unlock the door. Colby came in and sat next to me and hugged me I felt like it was love and I felt much better with him next to me.

ADD ME!!!
Instagram: fam5_edits_